[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
occom's razor
Porcupine Tree '3'

Sykazi

05-03-2012

Soraka will be one with the stars again.

ArmySquirrel

05-03-2012

Given IronStylus is... IronStylus... it seems pretty likely it's somehow Leona related. Blackguard/Dreadknight skin seems like a strong possibility, along with new animations and particles.

A possible alternative: It's not a Leona skin, it's a new champion, which will be presented as an equal and opposite of Leona, essentially her evil twin, anti-Solari, etc.

CrimsonCzar

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySquirrel View Post
Given IronStylus is... IronStylus... it seems pretty likely it's somehow Leona related. Blackguard/Dreadknight skin seems like a strong possibility, along with new animations and particles.

A possible alternative: It's not a Leona skin, it's a new champion, which will be presented as an equal and opposite of Leona, essentially her evil twin, anti-Solari, etc.
If it was an "anti-Leona" Champion, it'd most likely be: Evil, Shadow-based, or Moon-based, and possibly ranged.

But an Evil skin for her is possible also.

ShadowStormLOL

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySquirrel View Post

We have 4a = I from this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post23906476

My guess is:

"The sun always sets
to hi(de from the moon)"

Which would be some kind of Lunar Leona (?!) or perhaps the anti-Solari you mentioned. Could also be "to hide from the dark", but that doesn't really make sense...

Just my guess!

[EDIT]: Or could be "to hide from the stars". Somebody above mentioned Soraka.... could very well be a reference to the Soraka skin he's making as part of her rework.

Swippinfrafes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quick reference, might have some clue: one of Leona's movement quotes is "the sun always rises." The fact that part of the code is "the sun always sets", I'm inclined to agree with the dark-themed/lunar knight Leona skin theory

DFG Psyko

05-03-2012

The Sun always sets to the west. GG wp

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
They haven't figured it out.

*grin*

Ysereh: I = 4a

ArmySquirrel

05-03-2012

I would be amused at a Moonlight version of Leona, that's a skin I could see coming out of this. Technically Moonlight is just Sunlight reflected off the moon.

Rakura

eSports Coordinator

05-03-2012
2 of 80 Riot Posts

O Iron I was not sure what your random tweets meant.. Thanks to the OP I now have caught up on the game! Some really good discussion going on in this thread too, which obviously adds to the value of all this ^.^

To the OP: its not Hersey... its Heresy, you accidentally switched 2 letters when re-positioning them =P

Heresy: Any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.

For those that don't know the meaning