[IronStylus's Code] Cracking the mystery, one letter at a time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akaitachi

11-18-2012

This is probably a deep necro, but I worry the Parrot is leading us on another hunt. Take a look at today's post in a Nami thread- http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post31559320

Of specific interest is his "I kNoW ThE fUTuRe." For its random capitalization. Any clues code breakers?

I've been looking through anagrams of the capital letters and of the lower case, but nothing really stands out. Nor do I know if the I is meant to be included anyways.
Rot13 is simple, and a quick pass shows nothing.
The Caesarian shift for either set of letters, likewise shows nothing
Atbash fails as well.

I'm not savvy enough to know what cipher he may be using, or what his key may be... But the simple ones show no real luck.

Darians Bane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Anyone remember this??

Darians Bane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2013

Bump

Darians Bane

04-28-2013

I really wanted this to revive :'(

TFeast55555

04-28-2013

This is the coolest thing I've ever read on the forums. No idea how I missed it. Stylus, SO MUCH RESPECT