What do people think about Revive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesLeBoss

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepbluereason View Post
Pfft. Revive? Everyone knows that double kill summoners is the only true way to play Dominion. Exhaust + Ignite on everyone always.
Not manly enough for me, not using summoners is much manlier.

Anyways, I dont enjoy using revive on squishies, I only use revive on tanks and bruisers

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

yes, im tired of seeing it ( around 1900 elo )

assuming you know when to use it, its way too strong at certain points of the game

especially when you kill someone like a pantheon, he dies - revives... and just ults back into the fight. FFS
( shen did same thing, altho range nerf hurt that )

Holden McRoin

05-03-2012

Its all about being too strong at certain points when used intelligently (and yes definitely with global ult bruisers). It can turn the tides of games where one team has no business being in contention, simply because they have waited to make an endgame multiple revive push.

Its basically the same issue that we experienced for the weeks when the death timers were overtweaked, creating massive rubberbanding. It is less noticable overall, but still just as strong (or stronger) an effect two to three times per game.

Izzach

05-03-2012

i see in high elo play they take revive VERY often

<3 sauron