An infinite heal and flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starsyoung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I am in a game and an ashe has these. Carbonitex. She just spams the 2 summoner spells. What is up with this?

ChubbyFrank

05-03-2012

Was it a glitch or did she use them ever 3 mins?

iShortChangeHero

Recruiter

05-03-2012

It's a known hack, people are putting points in masteries that give summoner spells 0 CD, enabling infinite Heals, Smites, Flash, etc.. All you can do is hope Riot does something about it, man.

K rent

05-03-2012

Yi is hacking, Flash and Heal Nonstop

search this in LOL replay it is the same person.

DownsideUp

05-03-2012

Ignite ALL the minions!

---Ahem...pretty shameful when abused, but potentially hilarious in something like a bot game that doesn't really matter. New custom gametype, all mid all Flash?

Timmeh411

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2012

It's a hack that several players are abusing. They get heal and just keep pushing mid while supporting minions with heal. They would win games in 5 - 6 minutes for free elo. They would also get smite for instant smite and clearing the whole jungle in 20 seconds.

Eryn

05-03-2012

How the hell does this work? I've never seen it before and I've played about 600 ranked games.

Stonebuilt

05-03-2012

That's pretty lame. What's the fun in not having competition? Sure, it's nice to steam roll over people but only because it shows how good you are. Or so I thought.

Goozik

05-03-2012

Another thread going around with better explanation but in basic, it's a new hack that is manipulating the new server side saving of mastery's . I would hope Riot has this fixed before to long.
Just report those that use it and they'll get punished for being cheaters to steamroll a few games.

TheJanissary

05-04-2012

i think infinite revive and smite would be hilarious. PUSH ALL THE TOWERS