The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

06-11-2012

Glad that everyone enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun writing it to say the least.

BladeAngelx

06-12-2012

So Chapter 10 is already in the works set for release later tonight. I'm in a very very good mood and what better way to exploit that than to write a new chapter? If you can think of a better way please enlighten me xD

-Blade

Loso

06-12-2012

Chapter 10 already?!?! Blade, you spoil us!

BladeAngelx

06-12-2012

OH I know that I do xD but it's all worth it. I love writing these stories and I just hope that everyone enjoys reading them as much as I enjoy writing them lol.

BladeAngelx

06-12-2012

Chapter 10 released! Hope everyone enjoys it.

Loso

06-12-2012

Very Exciting chapter. The fight scene was superb!

YellowToothless

06-12-2012

I must admit I have been lurking for far too long. I've followed this FanFic because LB is one of my main AP Carries. While I am but an amateur, your use of imagery is amazing! I'm glad you spend so much time writing for us. Keep working Blade!(As long as it doesn't take away from your personal life)

BladeAngelx

06-13-2012

Glad that both of you guys liked it, and there's is definitely more to come.

-Blade

BladeAngelx

06-14-2012

So i got a little teaser for everybody lol :P After talking it over with Grand Viper himself i'm gonna be adding in a guest author in a couple of upcoming chapters.

I'll leave you all with that little bit of information so you can all start to speculate lol.

If you're not familiar with Grand Viper's work I would highly recommend them, he's one of the guys that inspired me to start writing Fanfic, and it's really an honor to have co-writing a few chapters with me.

Everyone have a great day.
-Blade

Grand Viper

06-14-2012

You sure know how to make a gal blush, mistah Blade sir!

Okay, I'll be serious, I am looking forward to helping Blade with these upcoming chapters and what is being planned is quite intriguing. I would run my mouth and make several inappropriate jokes about what to expect, but I suppose leaving you all to speculate will warm my blackened and twisted heart even more. I hope that you will all enjoy what Blade and I have in mind.

(Just in case: No, I'm not a girl.)