The Rose of Deciet(LeBlanc Fanfic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BladeAngelx

08-25-2012

Thanks for the kind words as always Loso. I'm makin sure to take care of myself and all of that, school so far is going pretty good, got a feeling the workload will be picking up over the coming weeks, but i'll manage. Glad that you liked the chapter.

-Blade

Loso

09-05-2012

Bump. I think you know why.

BSMaster

09-06-2012

That last chapter Blade..I have nothing to say, better tell Haruka about this LOL

Yasako

09-06-2012

I didn't know what all the fuss was about, so I scanned over the latest chapter.

That was nice. Thankfully, I didn't linger over the words long enough for a deep red to pass over my face.

One small thing, though. A don't in writing. Making an onomatopoeia dialogue is baaad stuff. Like "Unf" or... LOL "Hhnnnggggggg"
Especially in, um, content of that nature. Writing out what the sound was rather than um, "Hhnnnnnnggggg" is a good practice.

BladeAngelx

09-07-2012

Alright I am back home again after all week in school Everything is going alright and Chapter 21 is coming along. I posted the last chapter from an internet connection at the college but didn't have time to come in here and say anything. Thanks for all the feedback and I'm sorry again for the sporadic schedule. Chapter 21 should be out by the end of the weekend.

In this upcoming week I'll hopefully have a car again, and be able to stay at my regular residence with internet. Be looking for the next chapter later tonight or tomorrow.

Hope all of you are doing alright,
-Blade

Loso

09-14-2012

Bump because Blade posted Chapter 21.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8081454/...Rose-of-Deceit

I hope you don't mind me doing this Blade.

BladeAngelx

09-14-2012

Thanks for the help man. I appreciate it. I'm back out at my house, I do have a car now so my schedule is going to start to even out a lot better. Sorry about the unpredictability there for a little bit. Like Loso said Chapter 21 is out. I posted it a few days back from my school connection, but in between class work it doesn't give me adequate time to come in here and say anything.

-Blade

BladeAngelx

09-15-2012

Chapter 22: The Point of No Return Pt. 1 just got released.

Head on over to read it and make sure to check out the Author's Notes for a few more pieces of information.

Hope you're all doing good.
-Blade

BladeAngelx

09-21-2012

Bump! Chapter 23 is on the way.

BladeAngelx

09-23-2012

Chapter 23 is released! Big things are coming. Don't miss them.