I"ve been trolled into the cesspool of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHendrix89 View Post
180 elo? that exists?! dude honestly...just wait for season 3 and pray after your placement matches you start higher
this

Doph

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithHoodie View Post
I eject again.
What do you mean that you eject?

BlindingRain

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithHoodie View Post
I used to be a firm believer that league of legends is one of the most solid games I've ever played....Until I started playing ranked.
Hey man. I will say ELO hell can be very frusturating at times but just keep at it. Honestly, even with 1 feeder or 1 '****lord' you can still win the game. However, it makes it much more difficult as you have to see every team fight perfectly clear and make 0 mistakes. Looking through your match history I see some good games but some bad ones too. If you die 10+ times in a game, that's kind of on you. Even though your team may have picked twitch, their team had yi so it's l kind of a 50/50 troll game anyway.

I am not saying don't blame others here, I am just saying with 20 games not hardly over 120 CS I find it hard to believe that you actually belong in in the gold bracket (outside elo hell).

Sentient23

05-03-2012

the best advice i can say about 180 elo is that you gotta look for that guy on the other team that either sucks terribly or just wants to give it away.....

a good question on a friday night is "/all WHOS GETTIN CRUNK UP IN HERE?" or something similar...... *Olaf* "/all HELKLZ YEH BRO!!1111!!!!111!"

thats the guy you wanna look for, pick on him all game long.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doez View Post
ELO Hell is depressing. I lost 2 matches last night thanks to trolls. The bans our team leader made was Sion, Katarina, and Caitlyn the first game, and LB, Sion, and Morde the other game. No communicating, no wards, etc.

I know I'm not the best, but being stuck with these kind of people make ranked games miserable to even attempt.
Look. Anyone who has fallen to 180 elo was unable to carry any games and quite honestly deserves to be there. You either should've seen the elo drop coming after countless losses and started practicing in normal draft pick, or you ignorantly kept playing and kept getting 'trolled'.
Those 'people' are players just like yourself.

You want to get out of 'elo hell'?

Step 1) Buy Master Yi
Step 2) Buy Master Yi Jedi Skin
Step 3) Mute teamates
Step 4) AFK farm and push top lane
Step 5) Now you are 1000 elo.

Quit crying and blaming team when you can carry yourself out of 'elo hell' by just buying a 450 IP Hyper carry (and a 520 RP Skin).

Fenrirrhowl

05-03-2012

You're gonna have to duo out, tbh duoing past a certain elo is the only way to go. once you hit 1400+ you can solo and actually climb without much leavers or trolls, granted they still exist in all levels Im told. and a tip, never start ranked soon after hitting 30 get more champs and learn 2 of each role you need to be versatile in solo que to succeed.

Good luck never surrender!

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

It sounds like your ELO is stuck so low because you dodge every other game.