Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal Played a lot High Elo??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flit33

05-02-2012

Now that spectate mode has come out, I look over the teams sometimes, and I have seen a ridiculous amount of ezreals n higher elo, literally like 4 out of the 6 it displays have an ez.

WHY?

btw i love ez, ive just always heard hes not the best ad carry

flit33

05-02-2012

bummmppp

flit33

05-02-2012

bump

Quick Rawr

05-03-2012

He's a great champion with hefty damage output and team fight versatility with his AoE ult + AS buff W. Most people play him as a caster when he's actually an AD Carry and should be played as such. I've seen many a game, high and low elo, that have been carried by a properly played Ezreal.

Niccias

05-03-2012

Hes a great AD carry but requires alot of skill to play. Doesnt have the same straight up dmg output as a kog but has great poke.

Goozik

05-03-2012

Here's a breakdown of high elo champs in season 2.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/syvaa/a_condensed_statistical_analysis_of_2k_elo/