Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-06-2012

((Mundo will give you all hugs that will break your puny spines ))

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

((Do keep in mind, Udyr is pretty...He's Udyr.))

Udyr's body tensed. He glanced at Cassiopeia in confusion , "How did you get behind us? We should have easily sensed you." He scratched the side of his head, "Well, we do have a relationship with every League champion. We kill them, they kill us, it goes back and forth in an eternal cycle. So there is that aspect." Udyr boisterously laughed after stating that.

He quickly calmed down and addressed her question, "We respect you, and we assume you respect us otherwise you would find very little meaning in regarding us as we would find little meaning in regarding you." Udyr made eye contact with her, making sure his bright blue eyes could be clearly seen, "So we suppose our relationship is cordial. We do not dislike you for we attempt to understand your nature, you do not dislike us because you attempt to understand our nature. Is that sufficient for your inquiry?"

ColossusCrusher

06-06-2012

Cassiopeia smiled, "You are so naive sometimes, you know. Of course I respect you, but there's more to a relationship than just killing each other on the Fields." She reached up and flicked the pelt adorning Udyr's head such that it slipped off before darting in to kiss him on the cheek. She whispered in his ear, "I'll be at your part of the forest later tonight. I'm taking what I want, just like you always go on about."

(Poor widdle Udyr takes everything so seriously. )

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

Udyr grabbed his pelt that slipped off his head, catching it midair. He grinned at Cassiopeia his maniacal smile, "No one can tell you otherwise. You may take what you want...if you can." Cracking his knuckles he continued, "We will be awaiting your arrival."

Udyr scratched his chin for a moment, "But we would ask you to find us after dinner at six in the evening. Unless you want to hunt alongside us, but we do not think you would want to join in such an excursion."

Dark Djiin Artie

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(Well, technically, only Cassi is hugging him. Oh, and Dark, anything that's in parentheses is out of character, and hence should be responded to as such. Just some advice. )
(Sorry about that... :/ )

ColossusCrusher

06-06-2012

(Not a problem. I assume this is your first Play by Post RP? There's a small learning curve, that's all)

"No, I suppose not. If I used my poisons to hunt you'd be completely defeated in a contest, and I'm not fast enough to hunt without them. Ta," she winked and slithered away.

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
So we suppose our relationship is cordial.
Hold on Udyr...

So it's okay for you to sleep with Cassiopeia without an ongoing relationship...

But when I slept with Irelia it was wrong?

AskKarthus

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
How on Udyr...

So it's okay for you to sleep with Cassiopeia without an ongoing relationship...

Because you've also slept with about 3 other women, fool.

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

Udyr snorted, "Bah. We would win whether or not you used your poison..." He scratched the back of his head, "Most likely..." He fumed, "Probably not. Hrm."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
How on Udyr...

Let us reiterate your history. You wish to court Fiora, you go for Morgana, you leave Fiora behind and then you accept Irelia despite not clearing the air with Fiora who comes back and is severely confused as to why she has to deal with you and Irelia and you put Irelia in a horribly compromising position because she is the very symbol of Ionia itself and she is caught in a possible scandal like this.

What we do harms no one. What you do harms everyone you touch.

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr snorted, "Bah. We would win whether or not you used your poison..." He scratched the back of his head, "Most likely..." He fumed, "Probably not. Hrm."

Let us reiterate your history. You wish to court Fiora, you go for Morgana, you leave Fiora behind and then you accept Irelia despite not clearing the air with Fiora who comes back and is severely confused as to why she has to deal with you and Irelia and you put Irelia in a horribly compromising position because she is the very symbol of Ionia itself and she is caught in a possible scandal like this.

What we do harms no one. What you do harms everyone you touch.

*touch*