Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

I've started reading the Ionian Sutra myself and it looks quite...Interesting. and challenging.

I wonder who likes a challenge Tem'rak says to himself, below earshot.

Ask Fortune

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
...Does that mean we are in a relationship with every single being we have touched? What would Skarner think of such an affair? Would he be able to accept us even though we have touched others? Hrm, what would Sivir think knowing that you and we are now in a relationship? Oh dear heavens, have you figured out that we are in a relationship with Sivir as well?

We must apologize, we were not thinking of the children when this happened. We were too caught up with viciously tearing everyone asunder with our bear hands that we forgot a single touch was all that was needed to create a relationship with another being. We understand if you never want to see us again, we will try and make do with Maokai, Skarner, Nocturne, Karthus, Cho'gath, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Master Yi, Talon, Sivir, Janna, Blitzcrank, Akali, Shen, Caitlyn, the Maven, Draven, Darius, Swain, LeBlanc...Oh there are simply so many options to choose from with how we have touched every champion! But...we will try to live on, never knowing the sweet touch of your skin ever again...

And for future reference, stating you play for both teams is a bit redundant since we all do. We are League champions. We are contracted to play on either side, either for the Blue team, or the Purple team. If you wish, we can reiterate the basics of League rules. You see, each team has a Nexus, and that Nexus is able to summon minions. Those minions march down their predetermined pathway, sometimes called a lane, and...

Udyr rambles on, explaining all the rules behind the League.

A much forgotten aspect about Udyr, despite how infrequent he shows it, is that he does have a sense of weird humor. After all, he does have a bit of monkey in him.

((Insert banana joke))

*touch*

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

Miss Fortune. What will we tell Sivir now that you are inexplicably in love with us? Alas, we must deny you. It is over between us, our heart has no capacity for love. You know of this, and so we must bid you farewell. May you never forget the one moment of shared intimacy we had, with that single, lone, touch.

Has our point been made as of yet, or shall we continue?

Ask the Monkey

06-06-2012

Wukong pats Udyr on the back.

"You point will change nithing, sadly..."

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Wukong pats Udyr on the back.

"You point will change nithing, sadly..."
Careful with that patting. I hear that's how babies are made.

Dark Djiin Artie

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Careful with that patting. I hear that's how babies are made.
OH CELESTIA FORBID NO... D:

Then that means that that time I patted Kog'maw.... THEN I'M DADDY... D8

ColossusCrusher

06-06-2012

*gives Udyr a hug from behind*

"Well, do we at least have a relationship of some kind?"

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Seeing Cassiopeia and Udyr embrace, Tem'rak slinks off into the distance.

((So much for a second date =P))

Dark Djiin Artie

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Seeing Cassiopeia and Udyr embrace, Tem'rak slinks off into the distance.

((So much for a second date =P))
It's okay... it's just a ga-It's just the way life is...

ColossusCrusher

06-06-2012

(Well, technically, only Cassi is hugging him. Oh, and Dark, anything that's in parentheses is out of character, and hence should be responded to as such. Just some advice. )