Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Considering I do not have something for snakes and that you remind me of Morgana, no. I respect all my opponents, except for the ones that make me fall over laughing, not to mention my opinion on mages. You are right when you say that your twin fangs do not tingle, they simply sting a little. Also, for the record, if I wear less it is easier to move.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Oh, that's cute. You think I'm a freak; let me get on your level. Now, do you have anything else to say or should I just let one of those all-male striptease troupes know that they've found a new member? I could even tell Ezreal and Taric about your new job.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(Just as an aside, the flavor I'm going for is Queen B*tch of the Universe, but barely repressing completely psychotic tendencies, as seen when she loses it and goes AAAAAH!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Do you eat bananas?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Hello, Cassiopeia. I know, I'm a Demacian. Let's keep these things civil. Besides, I do have a question. I've spent my life ensuring I maintain my humanity. I ask you, how are you doing in that same regard? ...aside from pet store issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Do you eat bananas?


No. I despise their smell. You are aware that this question only furthers your stereotype, do you not?

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Hello, Cassiopeia. I know, I'm a Demacian. Let's keep these things civil. Besides, I do have a question. I've spent my life ensuring I maintain my humanity. I ask you, how are you doing in that same regard? ...aside from pet store issues.


My humanity? I act as I used to - oh, sure, it's pretty much impossible for me to go on a date now, and I get stares, but otherwise not much changed. Fine, that's a lie. People are so shallow when it comes to things like that - I would know, though. Otherwise I just think about why I'm in the League - to serve Noxus. Occasionally, of course, I do get urges, and then tragic incidents at pet stores ensue.

-The Serpent's Embrace


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
My humanity? I act as I used to - oh, sure, it's pretty much impossible for me to go on a date now, and I get stares, but otherwise not much changed. Fine, that's a lie. People are so shallow when it comes to things like that - I would know, though. Otherwise I just think about why I'm in the League - to serve Noxus. Occasionally, of course, I do get urges, and then tragic incidents at pet stores ensue.

Hm. The Ionians helped me a lot in mastering my control... but I suspect that this is out of the question for you. Udyr would likely be willing to help, but he would help the other way, insisting you give in to your snake side.

Dating, though... as shallow as humans are, I've seen the heart overcome some pretty huge things. Let me ask you, where have you looked for men? Men more attuned to nature would likely be far more likely to consider you. ...Udyr, for example.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
No. I despise their smell. You are aware that this question only furthers your stereotype, do you not?



My humanity? I act as I used to - oh, sure, it's pretty much impossible for me to go on a date now, and I get stares, but otherwise not much changed. Fine, that's a lie. People are so shallow when it comes to things like that - I would know, though. Otherwise I just think about why I'm in the League - to serve Noxus. Occasionally, of course, I do get urges, and then tragic incidents at pet stores ensue.

-The Serpent's Embrace


But....but....I like bananas. What does that have to do with steroid types?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
Oh, that's cute. You think I'm a freak; let me get on your level. Now, do you have anything else to say or should I just let one of those all-male striptease troupes know that they've found a new member? I could even tell Ezreal and Taric about your new job.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(Just as an aside, the flavor I'm going for is Queen B*tch of the Universe, but barely repressing completely psychotic tendencies, as seen when she loses it and goes AAAAAH!)


You are almost as bad as the monkey. I will say again, I am not interested in men.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
You are almost as bad as the monkey. I will say again, I am not interested in men.


I found an ally...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
I found an ally...


Not at the rate you make friends. You will be at each other's throats in a week or less.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Play nice, boys.

Hey Cass, sorry about what happened to you. But don't think you're not still an attractive woman! How about we go to Bilgewater. We can go to one of the classier Ladies Clubs. A lot of guys poke around there, hoping to pick up the women who come and go. And if we don't land a guy, I'll spot you a few copper pieces to toss at the dancers inside~. Waddya say?