Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

Neither was I Udyr.

Neither was I.

Talon spoke between handfuls of popcorn.

AskMadmanMundo

06-04-2012

Mundo pulls up a couch and every beverage and piece if junk food you could logically imagine.

"OH BOI!"

AskUdyr

06-04-2012

Udyr growled at Talon, "The difference between you and we is that you dug your own grave! You have yet to take responsibility! You have lost nothing for your abject amounts of stupidity! We are simply in the midst of a duel and do not need such a grand audience!" He was still standing in the miasma as he spoke, "And with all due respect, Talon, you can go castrate yourself. We truly do not wish to see you at this current moment in time."

Udyr looked at the others, snarling at them, "And the rest of you? What do you want?"

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

Actually.

You attempted to dig my grave.

AskUdyr

06-04-2012

"We simply stated the truth, you idiot. If anything you were shovel in hand, digging in the ground while we affixed your grave marker. You have no one to blame but yourself," Udyr snapped back. He was still standing in the miasma.

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

I was about to explain everything, and you then had to go and make everything worse.

AskUdyr

06-04-2012

"We could not have made things worse if we did not have so much ammunition to use. Did we speak any lies? You would have used your silver tongue, we decided to expedite your explanation. Once we had done so, we let you be. When you failed to protect Irelia from your former love we had to step in. Do you not see all this rampant stupidity? Is it so hard for you to understand such a simple concept that perhaps you were wrong?" Udyr glowered at Talon. His knuckles were cracking uncontrollably in his rage, and perhaps from the large amounts of miasma he was experiencing.

Ask Fortune

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
I'm glad you liked it. If you ever want another one let me know - I'm pretty sure Sivir can't do this for you, for obvious reasons. *wink and grin*
Maybe you can wraphug the both of us at once!

...I'm in a weird mood tonight, sorry. *chuckles*

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

You have no room to speak about being wrong.

AskUdyr

06-04-2012

"And yet we are still right in this case, no?" Udyr shook his head, "We will deal with you later, we are in the middle of a fight."