Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Cassiopeia,

Sarah has told me that we should go on a date. So let us just get this done and over with. If you are willing, of course.



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Cassiopeia,

Sarah has told me that we should go on a date. So let us just get this done and over with. If you are willing, of course.



Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Sarah did what? Oh, you can't be serious. Right, it's her. Of course she's serious. Fine, let's see what happens. Anywhere in particular you have in mind?

(This is going to be hilarious )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Now Pantheon you best make a mash with Cass here or ah'm gonna get scooped inta this next cuz o' Sarah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
Now Pantheon you best make a mash with Cass here or ah'm gonna get scooped inta this next cuz o' Sarah.
You're more than welcome to join us, cowboy. *wink*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

05-07-2012

That's a uhhh kind offer mam' but I'ma pass the buck on this one, ah aint one to superintend things like that. Yall can have a hog-killin' time without me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-07-2012

"Hey, Graves, since you're already there, could you ask her to fill this empty vial with her poison?"

Roll the vial to Graves, then stands still for a second before disappearing in a puff of smoke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Sarah did what? Oh, you can't be serious. Right, it's her. Of course she's serious. Fine, let's see what happens. Anywhere in particular you have in mind?

(This is going to be hilarious )
Perhaps a restaurant somewhere. I have no place in particular I want to go to.

((I guess we take this to "That other place" RP thread now))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
"Hey, Graves, since you're already there, could you ask her to fill this empty vial with her poison?"

Roll the vial to Graves, then stands still for a second before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

....Why in the hell are you so obsessed with her poison? Fer'get it i dont care a continental why...yer' an odd stick...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

05-07-2012

*Brolaf inconspicuously tapes a sound-recorder onto Pantheon's cape*

"Graggy anyone?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
That's a uhhh kind offer mam' but I'ma pass the buck on this one, ah aint one to superintend things like that. Yall can have a hog-killin' time without me.
Oh, that's a shame, we would have had a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
"Hey, Graves, since you're already there, could you ask her to fill this empty vial with her poison?"

Roll the vial to Graves, then stands still for a second before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
I have had enough of your pandering after my venom, Monkey. Pester me again for it and I will report you for harassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Perhaps a restaurant somewhere. I have no place in particular I want to go to.

((I guess we take this to "That other place" RP thread now))
That sounds like a nice idea.

(Sounds like a plan to me)

-The Serpent's Embrace