Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

The ever so slight narrowing of his brow and the slight widening of his smile were the only changes in his expression as he very calmly bowed his head in response to her apparent growing irritation. The gentle sound of silver grass growing was barely audible as a few silver needles seemed to simply sprout in Vask's general vicinity, the bow accomplishing a sign of submission as well as keeping his eyes averted from her gaze.

But of course madame, if any such disrespect were implied then I must again apologize, I've nothing but casual interest and deep respect for you. And alas I've no intention of being a part of any such garden.

At the very end of his statement his voice would, for that final syllable, match Cassiopia's voice almost perfectly, and in addition, for that same instant, the serpent would be treated for a brief flashing view of herself looking up at her before she was once again given "Chill's" normal appearance, the duration of the display so brief that there might be a possibility that the female would miss it completely depending on how hard she were concentrating on him. A strategic move on his part, if she reacted it showed that not only did he have her attention, but that she had a keen eye. If she made no such reaction it would would at the very least ease his mind that her reflexes and ability to react would give him some leeway were she to follow through her threat regardless of his actions to prevent such an event.

AskUdyr

11-11-2012

"Truth be told, we are in a terrible mood, we have not been sleeping well, a certain yordle insisting we are her mother and insisting we should become the father as well and the venom that Twitch used has still destabilized our healing rate which makes our training less fruitful than usual. We ask for your permission if we may rest on your coils to relax us," he grumbled. "Just for an hour. A sort of meditation."

To ask of such a thing was certainly one of the stranger things Udyr has said in his lifetime.

ColossusCrusher

11-12-2012

Cassiopeia's eyes twitched as her voice trembled, "Leave and never come back. I do not take well to those such as you." This thing was too disturbing, and she wanted no part of it.

===============

Cassiopeia embraced Udyr and fell to the ground with him, "You never need to ask, Udyr. Come by to rest whenever you want. If you want to do more just let me know."

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

Vas simply smiled and made an elegant bow, replying with a very calm, level voice.
I suppose that is a bit contrary to what I have heard but I shall oblige nonetheless. Give the Widowmaker my regards.
And like that he was gone

Razie

11-12-2012

Do you think finding and breaking the sword that transformed you would give you back your human form? Or at least the ability to switch between the two?

AskUdyr

11-12-2012

The beast man snarled at the embrace, but it quickly died away into a low growl. Udyr stretched himself out, and rested his head onto Cassiopeia's serpentine body. He reached up and grabbed his bear pelt, pulling it over his face as he drifted off into sleep in less than a minute.

Woe be to the one who dares wake up the beast man.

ColossusCrusher

11-13-2012

I don't know what would happen if I broke the scepter. Frankly, I don't want to find out. For all I know it would kill me.

==========

Cassiopeia curled up besides Udyr, falling asleep and creating a sickeningly cute picture despite the pair's lack of individual cuteness.

(On three, d'awwwwww)

Heil Teemo

11-13-2012

Evelynn springs up from a nearby shadow and clasps her hands together. "D'awwwwww..."

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

At this point, Sarah crawled towards Cass, and loosely tied a fluffy pink bow on the tip of her tail.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-16-2012

"Hmhmhm..."

LeBlanc stepped into view, smiling devilish, "What to do, what to do...?"