Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-03-2012

Evelynn looks over at Cassiopeia and gestures her head toward the door. "I feel horrible. In fact, I feel so horrible that we should have a quickie before lil' miss shiny-pants comes back."

Ask Fortune

11-03-2012

"...you are faking it!" Sarah accused, pointing accusingly at Eve. "Feel horrible for that, too!"

Tentorer

11-03-2012

"I saw an angry ex angel and Lux run out of here... What's going on?"

Heil Teemo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...you are faking it!" Sarah accused, pointing accusingly at Eve. "Feel horrible for that, too!"
"Perceptive as ever, love." Evelynn pats Sarah's hair with a smile.

Ask Fortune

11-05-2012

Sarah crossed her arms, playfully pouting as she was patted.

"You continue to not feel horrible." She said, smirking under her tilted head and pout. "How DARE you~."

Heil Teemo

11-05-2012

"Oh, does that mean you don't love me anymore?" Evelynn returned an adorable pout and reached out to grasp Sarah's crossed arms, half-heartedly attempting to separate them.

Ask Fortune

11-05-2012

"I dunno." Sarah said, continuing to pout. "Maybe if you and Cass played around while I watched and sipped rum, I'd feel better."

The M˛nkey King

11-05-2012

Wukong hops in excitedly, and yelps on seeing Cassiopeia. He bounds up to her and circles her rapidly, poking her with a finger. "Hey, Cassiopiea! I noticed something on the Fields of Justice... when you fall on the fields during battle, you turn to stone like me! Why is that? Were you born from a runestone too?"

ColossusCrusher

11-08-2012

"I don't think it works that way, girls. Maybe we should all take some time to think alone - I know, I'm being the sensible one. What's the world coming to?"

===========

"No, Wukong, I believe that my petrification upon death is meant to draw attention to my ability to petrify others. I was born fully human, but became something else."

Ask Fortune

11-08-2012

"The end." Sarah replied, smirking.