Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

05-02-2012

OO! OO! I GOT A QUESTION!!!

how DOES it feel TO BE TRANSFORMED into THE very ANIMALS, or BAKED goods, that YOU EAT???

HERES a quick REFRESHER!!!!

*Lulu points her wand at Cassiopeia*
FUZZY!!!
*Cassiopeia is now a squirrel*
*Lulu spins around and points her wand that the Serpent again*

TRANSMOGULATE!!!!
*Cassiopeia returned to normal*


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaaaaaaaaaa that is SO fun....

-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkymado

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Miss Cassiopeia,

How do you feel about yordles? Do people run away from you a lot?

- Bandle Summoner Pink Madison


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
OO! OO! I GOT A QUESTION!!!

how DOES it feel TO BE TRANSFORMED into THE very ANIMALS, or BAKED goods, that YOU EAT???

HERES a quick REFRESHER!!!!

*Lulu points her wand at Cassiopeia*
FUZZY!!!
*Cassiopeia is now a squirrel*
*Lulu spins around and points her wand that the Serpent again*

TRANSMOGULATE!!!!
*Cassiopeia returned to normal*


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaaaaaaaaaa that is SO fun....

-Lulu and Pix


YOU DARE! How would you like to be turned to STONE!

*Cassiopeia rears her head back - Aaaaah - launching a blast of petrifying energies at the pesky Yordle*

Quote:
Pinkymado:
Miss Cassiopeia,

How do you feel about yordles? Do people run away from you a lot?

- Bandle Summoner Pink Madison


Pink Madison,

Yordles are supremely irritating. They are small, high-pitched and surprisingly resilient. As for runners, well, they always come crawling back.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(So, I'm trying to make an Ask Cassiopeia smurf, but it won't let me have a space in my name. Is there a workaround, or is the handle I use on the forums different? It's been a while since I signed up)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
YOU DARE! How would you like to be turned to STONE!

*Cassiopeia rears her head back - Aaaaah - launching a blast of petrifying energies at the pesky Yordle*

*Suddenly, Trolosaurus walks in*
Hey Cass, good news, I mangaed to convince the shop owner not to put a bounty on your head, although I'd recommend staying away from the general area for a-
*Petrified*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-02-2012

((Your account name and summoner name can be different.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
*Suddenly, Trolosaurus walks in*
Hey Cass, good news, I mangaed to convince the shop owner not to put a bounty on your head, although I'd recommend staying away from the general area for a-
*Petrified*


*Cassiopeia puts her hand to her face* Why does this always happen? Well, I guess there's another one for Soraka to fix up.

(Thanks for the save, Talon)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

05-02-2012

((No space in usernames, and Ask Cassiopeia may be too long for summoner name. Serpents Embrace might work for the latter, and I reckon you could kill the space and you have your username.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-02-2012

(Ask Cassiopeia is getting "Unavailable" and Serpent's Embrace is too long without removing the apostrophe, and I can't bring myself to do that)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-02-2012

((Try "Dear Cassiopeia" ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
YOU DARE! How would you like to be turned to STONE!

*Cassiopeia rears her head back - Aaaaah - launching a blast of petrifying energies at the pesky Yordle*


*Lulu didn't have enough time to blink when her skin suddenly turned to stone*
*is this it? is this the end of the Fae Sorceress's adventures? the end of Lulu-*


HUH??? NOOOOO!!! MY CLONE!!!!!

*Lulu burst through the door and stands horrified at the the sight of the statue of herself*
*she turns to Cassiopeia with tears on her eyes*


H-how can YOU DOOOO that to poor Ulul?? WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Lulu sits in front of the statue of herself, crying*