Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-22-2012

Noting that Sarah had taken up most of the fun parts of Cassiopeia's unique anatomy, Evelynn scoped out what remained while keeping one eye on the film. She mustn't be obvious about it, after all.

ColossusCrusher

10-22-2012

Unfortunately for Evelynn, she would find Cassiopeia doing the same to her, only to wink and turn back to the film.

Ask the Madman

10-22-2012

In the midst of all of this, Mundo lays in wait, watching the movie from somewhere behind the trio. Once the movie gets to a tense, quiet part, he pounces... so to speak, bellowing loudly and jumping out from behind the couch.

Surprise! Mundo here!

Heil Teemo

10-22-2012

Evelynn smiles up at Cassiopeia, figuring that with her secret out, there was no reason to be stealthy or shy about her intentions. However, a moment later she hears a familiar -- and grating -- voice. She isn't surprised, but she is annoyed.

"Well, nothing like Mundo to ruin my libido."

Ask the Madman

10-22-2012

((Enter Mundo, the ****-blocker. XD))

ColossusCrusher

10-22-2012

(Nah, it's fine. )

Cassiopeia started for a moment and glared at Mundo, "Can't you let us girls watch a movie in peace?"

Ask the Madman

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(Nah, it's fine. )

Cassiopeia started for a moment and glared at Mundo, "Can't you let us girls watch a movie in peace?"
Is why Mundo's here! Mundo heard you were watching movie he starred in! If you look close, Mundo make cameo riiiiiiiiight .... here!

Bounding towards the television set, he pauses the tape and points way in the back. Sure enough, he seems to have landed a role as an extra in the movie they're watching, his large finger poking the TV where his face was. He looks... much, much younger than now.

See? Mundo right there! Was before I became Doctor. Needed money for college. Not Mundo's proudest moment.

Heil Teemo

10-22-2012

Evelynn watched the movie in mute disinterest until Mundo's scene came up. Surprised, she laughed and clapped Cassiopeia and Sarah mirthfully on the shoulder.

"I was in a movie too! Here!" Producing from her pocket an old VHS tape, Evelynn slipped it into the player and after a short delay, How Stella Got Her Tube Packed began, with Evelynn in the staring role.

"I did it because the script was deep."

AskUdyr

10-22-2012

Udyr walked in, unannounced, and saw Evelynn, Miss Fortune, Cassiopeia and Mundo in the same room. He briskly turned around and grunted, "Another time."

Heil Teemo

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr walked in, unannounced, and saw Evelynn, Miss Fortune, Cassiopeia and Mundo in the same room. He briskly turned around and grunted, "Another time."
((Aw, I was hoping for a spit-take. :P ))