Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

Quote:
Írillyth:
(( I've been waiting for Lux to catch on to the whole Kat/Leona thing forever now... ))

(I wanted Lux since before I registered as MF, so if this is ANOTHER inactive RPer, I swear I'm killing something that can say my name.)

Midnight Firefox

08-08-2012

(Uh. I am Lux >.>; it's just that I rarely get any questions so I don't get on her too often..)

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

(...awkward...)

Írillyth

08-08-2012

( Very.. I was about to tell you lmao )

Midnight Firefox

08-08-2012

(Forgiven. If you want her, I can give you details of the smurf to save you the trouble c: )

Írillyth

08-08-2012

(( =.= Right after you tell me that you would need to see if I was capable of running Lux, I'm moderately hurt now :b ))

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

(Eh I dunno. Are you happy playing her? I'll take her, but not if you want her. I was more irked at a third inactive Lux. ^^; )

Midnight Firefox

08-08-2012

(I'm active but no one interacts with her D:. If you guys visit the Lux page more often then I'll gladly hop on her more [Not now but say, two hours or so.]. And Iri, you get something more c: )

Írillyth

08-08-2012

(( Oh? Like what o: ))

Midnight Firefox

08-08-2012

(Sonethibg the overlords wouldn't approve of -w-)