Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVoidWalker

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Noxus is aware of the Void threat, but unfortunately is unable to give an official communique at this time for security reasons. And there are many small houses in Noxus. I'm sure one of them is for sale. Any reason in particular?

-The Serpent's Embrace
If one city-state were to suddenly gain to much power I would make the enemy my ally. And I'd rather not live on the streets.

Ask the Monkey

05-04-2012

Cassiopeia, I wish you to bite me again. This time do not hold back on the poison.

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...it was innuendo, Cass. Of all people, I expected you to get it!

...has Pantheon ever evaded your paralyzing gaze by looking at your reflection in his shield?
Of course I got it! Don't be so silly, Sarah. I don't forget what innuendo is just because I haven't gotten any in months.

Oops. Just ignore that, will you?

I don't think so. He would have to be facing away from me for that to work, and facing away from me already reduces the power of my gaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Cassiopeia, I wish you to bite me again. This time do not hold back on the poison.
*puts her hand to her head*
You really have a death wish, don't you? Just give me a moment, will you?

*puts on a Deathcap, holds a Will of the Ancients under her arm*

*gasp* - AAAAH! Miasma -> Noxious Blast -> Twin Fang rotation -> Noxious Blast -> another Twin Fang rotation

Will THAT be enough poisoning for one day, Monkey King? Or would you be happier if I physically bit you and gave you a fully concentrated doese of my poison? As powerful as my spells are, they are diluted forms of my venom. Of course, I know you'll come crawling back, just like everyone else.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask the Monkey

05-04-2012

Of all poisons of Runetera, yours is the only one that affects me this much.
I simply wish to build up a mild resistance to it. After this wears of I will come back, and that time I would like you to physically bite me....The more of the poison the better.

Ask Shyvana

05-04-2012

You're the closest thing to a Noxian leader I'm able to speak with (aside from Swain, and he's just military), so I'd like to ask: If Malzahar's ramblings are correct, the Void shall invade with an army of eldrich horrors very soon. Will Demacia be able to count on Noxus as an ally during that war?

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
You're the closest thing to a Noxian leader I'm able to speak with (aside from Swain, and he's just military), so I'd like to ask: If Malzahar's ramblings are correct, the Void shall invade with an army of eldrich horrors very soon. Will Demacia be able to count on Noxus as an ally during that war?
Unfortunately I don't decide Noxian policy, and commenting on something like that would be a security breach of the highest order in any case. You will be able to count on my personal assistance, but Noxus' position on the Void threat is not something I can freely discuss. Would you like to see if I can have Talon assassinate Malzahar?

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask Shyvana

05-04-2012

Quote:
Unfortunately I don't decide Noxian policy, and commenting on something like that would be a security breach of the highest order in any case. You will be able to count on my personal assistance, but Noxus' position on the Void threat is not something I can freely discuss. Would you like to see if I can have Talon assassinate Malzahar?

-The Serpent's Embrace
I've read enough military history textbooks to know that killing Malzahar would likely be the thing that causes the war. Besides, even if Demacia didn't oppose assassinations, I personally don't like their use. It's cowardice. If you have a problem with a person, you draw the line in the sand, beckon, and if the challenge is met, settle it like men. But to each their own. I'd never criticize Vayne, so I won't criticize Talon, either.

I'm curious, what's your sister like outside of a war? I've only ever seen her on the job, which doesn't do her image much justice... but I'm sure people who only saw me in battle wouldn't think much of me, either. Is she... nice?

Ask Fortune

05-04-2012

Quote:
Of course I got it! Don't be so silly, Sarah. I don't forget what innuendo is just because I haven't gotten any in months.

Oops. Just ignore that, will you?

I don't think so. He would have to be facing away from me for that to work, and facing away from me already reduces the power of my gaze.
*gasp* M-months?! I mean, that's not so bad, some people are perfectly fine with using... well, the League won't like me listing things you could use, but... months?! Cassiopeia, your visit to Bilgewater shall be... ... ... ...I just had a thought. Why did that Freljord guy curse you with this? You went from being a relatively harmless diplomat to one of the deadliest people ever. Of all the things he could have done and all the curses he had to choose from, he cursed you with THIS? Did you ever think that maybe this was meant to be a gift? Or... a flirt? Maybe you should try to see him again!

Ask the Monkey

05-04-2012

Miss Cassiopeia, after this I will stop bothering you.
But could you inject me with that most concentrated venom of yours?
I don't care where you bite me, just make sure you can inject as much poison as possible. An artery would be good...

ColossusCrusher

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I've read enough military history textbooks to know that killing Malzahar would likely be the thing that causes the war. Besides, even if Demacia didn't oppose assassinations, I personally don't like their use. It's cowardice. If you have a problem with a person, you draw the line in the sand, beckon, and if the challenge is met, settle it like men. But to each their own. I'd never criticize Vayne, so I won't criticize Talon, either.

I'm curious, what's your sister like outside of a war? I've only ever seen her on the job, which doesn't do her image much justice... but I'm sure people who only saw me in battle wouldn't think much of me, either. Is she... nice?
She's nice, but stern. Always talking about her duty to Noxus. Katarina does not appreciate the subtleties of diplomacy as I do, although she is much more well versed in warfare than I am. She's always practicing her Death Lotus, though. I think Garen's affection for spinning rubbed off on her. Not that I can confirm or deny anything that the two of them do in their spare time, of course. *wink*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*gasp* M-months?! I mean, that's not so bad, some people are perfectly fine with using... well, the League won't like me listing things you could use, but... months?! Cassiopeia, your visit to Bilgewater shall be... ... ... ...I just had a thought. Why did that Freljord guy curse you with this? You went from being a relatively harmless diplomat to one of the deadliest people ever. Of all the things he could have done and all the curses he had to choose from, he cursed you with THIS? Did you ever think that maybe this was meant to be a gift? Or... a flirt? Maybe you should try to see him again!
Harmless? The information I seduced has caused thousands of deaths. Just because I didn't kill them myself doesn't make me any less deadly. As Katarina has said, I am the serpent beneath the flower. As for that barbarian, if I ever see him again I will rend him limb from limb, realize too late that I will never be able to find a cure and then accept my state. It would be a very enjoyable rending, however.

(Want to RP the Bilgewater visit, or keep it as an off-screen event? I'm fine either way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Miss Cassiopeia, after this I will stop bothering you.
But could you inject me with that most concentrated venom of yours?
I don't care where you bite me, just make sure you can inject as much poison as possible. An artery would be good...
I swear, monkey, you have the strangest desires. But if you wish me to inject you with enough venom to kill Karthus post-mortem, I will do so.

*pause* *lunge* - Cassiopeia hisses and bites Wukong's throat and latches on, her fangs dumping all of the stored poison in her glands into the Monkey King before tearing away with some of his skin and fur in the process.

-The Serpent's Embrace