The Doctor's Office (Ask Dr.Mundo)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mundo

09-28-2013

Deep within the Institute hallways contained Dr.Mundo's room. Not many dared to enter his room either not wishing to deal with the purple giant or the heavy stench of chemicals. What he did in there was known only for those who could bear the revolting stench or those who wished to speak to him. This summoner unfortunately, had to speak with him... With three sharp knocks, the summoner was allowed to enter.

Upon entering the room, the room as well, looked larger as well. To the right was the source of the stench (though covering the whole room by now) where there was a work place with numerous shelves filling the entire wall with ingredients, beakers, and test tubes alike. All labeled and arranged neatly to how the doctor liked them. The simple sight of it would have kept the summoner staring for an hour if it wasn't for the purple giant that stood behind him. He towered over the summoner, most likely four heads taller than the summoner,

"What do you want?" The summoner jumped on the spot as he turned around and stammered out his reply,

"We were wondering if you wouldn't mind people, champions, and creatures alike to come visit you and ask questions or just talk to you!"

"That it?"

"Y-yes, th-" Mundo interrupted the summoner with a hearty laugh and patted the summoner's back,

"That stupid question. Of course Mundo let everyone talk to Mundo. Always have! Just no one come since they don't like smell of chemicals." He made his way to his desk and picked up a hextech phone and pressed a button, talking right after, "Sheila."

"Yes Mr.Mundo?"

"Clear schedule, Mundo taking extended break now."

"Right away Mr.Mundo." With a click, Mundo turned to the summoner, "There, I make it official now. You leave now or you can stay and be test subject for Mundo." Almost immediately, the summoner was gone within a heartbeat.

((Hey guys! Mundo here! Hopefully this will go well for me! I'm very excited to RP as one of my favourite champions in the League!))

Of Gent Intent

09-28-2013

To start it off, as per tradition, what is your breakfast of Champions?

((Also gotta admit, that is a really great intro))

Fae Lulu

09-28-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Dr. Mundo in his classic attire walked toward the real Mundo's home, carrying with him a letter at least twice his size. Despite the large size of the letter, the doll didn't seem to struggle with it. He walks straight up to the Zaun Doctor and hands the letter, with his usual goofy-looking smile on.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dr. Mundo.jpg (192.4 KB, 54 views)

Ask Mundo

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Of Gent Intent View Post
To start it off, as per tradition, what is your breakfast of Champions?

((Also gotta admit, that is a really great intro))
((Not sure how is being sent... I'll assume letter.))

Of Gent Intent,

I start off my day with a simple omelette, coffee, and toast.

- Dr.Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
A wooden figurine of Dr. Mundo in his classic attire walked toward the real Mundo's home, carrying with him a letter at least twice his size. Despite the large size of the letter, the doll didn't seem to struggle with it. He walks straight up to the Zaun Doctor and hands the letter, with his usual goofy-looking smile on.
It was quite an amusing sight to see a miniature Mundo walking in with the letter on his back. He turned to the phone and picked it up, pressing the button once more,

"Sheila."

"Yes, Mr.Mundo?"

"Mundo thought I told you to scrap figurine project."

"You did, Mr.Mundo."

"Why is there walking figurine of Mundo with big letter here then?"

"I did some research earlier and this is the Fae Sorceress' doing Mr.Mundo."

"Oh? Crazy purple yordle?"

"Yes sir. She sends figurines based on the champion she's sending the letter to."

"Ah, make sense now. Sheila can have raise that Sheila always wanted now."

"Thank you Mr.Mundo." With a click, the doctor picked up the figurine and stared at it with great intent,

"Tch," Mundo took the letter and placed the figurine on the desk, "crazy purple yordle get syringe on wrong side as well as tongue. Mundo commend her for effort though." Ripping open the letter, he squinted and read the letter...

Lulu,

I forget my name a lot because of the chemicals I use to become who I am... And due to the fact that I never really had the greatest memory. But don't tell anyone that, it'll just add another reason why everyone thinks I'm apparently stupid. Though having a fae would prove useful, for a lot of reason that I wish not to reveal.

My breakfast? A simple omelette, toast, and coffee ( I take mine with a pinch of sugar and a bit of milk). Hope this answers what you wish to know.

- Dr.Mundo

P.S. Your figurine confused me for a moment. I had thought that a rogue figurine of mine went loose. Fortunately, my secretary filled me in on how you send your letters. Though the syringe is on the wrong side, I must commend your effort. It truly is a fine piece of work Lulu.

makmix

09-28-2013

(( I have a gut feeling that his writing is smarter than his actual words.... By "his" I mean Mundo. ))

A letter is sent via teleportation. It's a vocal letter.

"Dear Mad Doctor, what did you do to your body that made you, well Mundo."

The letter resets and lands on the floor ready to be re recorded and sent back.

blakout74

09-28-2013

A magical letter flies by and unfolds, ready to be read, re-read, written on, and sent back.
Dear Mr. Mundo,
Is it true that you go wherever you want whenever you want to?
And I've heard that you need test subjects.
Please. Let's see what you can do. A package will arrive if you say yes.
From
A summoner who is interested in your work

Ask Mundo

09-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
(( I have a gut feeling that his writing is smarter than his actual words.... By "his" I mean Mundo. ))

A letter is sent via teleportation. It's a vocal letter.

"Dear Mad Doctor, what did you do to your body that made you, well Mundo."

The letter resets and lands on the floor ready to be re recorded and sent back.
((You're right on that mister...))

Dr.Mundo listens well, it was a question that should be well expected sooner or later. It was all in a matter of time. But how the letter was sent and how it used the sender's voice was what intrigued him. He never cared for hextech, but this would prove useful for Mundo in the corporate world. With another click from the phone, Mundo contacted Sheila,

"Yes, Mr.Mundo?"

"I have strange letter, Mundo no need to read letter. Sender included voice as well. What is this?"

"That's what people call 'voice mail' Mr.Mundo. Instead of writing letters, you can instead use your voice rather than your hands. It can be very useful for you at some points."

"Thank you Sheila, you think like Mundo. Voice mail prove useful for us. See to it that we get voice mail to test for ourselves."

"Right away Mr.Mundo."

Picking up the letter, Mundo examined the letter seeing if it was ready to record and return,

"This recording? If not, Mundo just write letter. What Mundo do to body to become Mundo?" There was a chuckle, "That's Mundo secret. Even if Mundo reveal secret, only select bodies would be able to handle chemicals. If body wasn't ready, they'd die within seconds. As you can see, Mundo strong, years since Mundo became Mundo."

Assuming it would leave just how it arrived, Mundo set the letter on his desk, returning to his work.

Ask Mundo

09-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakout74 View Post
A magical letter flies by and unfolds, ready to be read, re-read, written on, and sent back.
Dear Mr. Mundo,
Is it true that you go wherever you want whenever you want to?
And I've heard that you need test subjects.
Please. Let's see what you can do. A package will arrive if you say yes.
From
A summoner who is interested in your work
((I need to start making my letter seem more noticeable...))

As the letter was read, Mundo furrowed his brows and frowned. How did a summoner about his most recent work? The doctor usually kept to himself when it came to his work. Nothing escaped his lips about work, not even to Sheila. But it was a letter, and it required a reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mundo

Summoner,

Yes, it's quite true that I go where I please. I quite like the foolish summoners who think I go where they please. But once our minds become one... I wonder if it's me really being controlled where to go...

As to your... offer.

I'm not sure how you heard or knew. I usually keep to myself about my work. But my concoctions aren't ready for testing. They're still lethal to the slightest drop upon entering a subject's system... Though I do appreciate things arriving early, this is one that is critical that it can not be rushed. I will decline for now, but have that package ready to be sent whenever. I'm still not sure how you summoners know, but I'm sure you'll know when it's time to test.

- Dr.Mundo

Ask Mundo

09-30-2013

((Mundo give thread bump. Summoners and champion! Give yourself excuse to talk to Mundo! Mundo never bite.))

Ask Mord

09-30-2013

A ghost carrying a suite case appears at the front desk of Mundo corp. asking to see mister Mundo about a potential businesses partnership.

12345 ... 7