Daemon Inside (Open RP/ Part 2 of last RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shas O

11-17-2013

((READ FIRST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN- it is open RP and it is hard to add anyone now from where we are in the RP. I can add you in. Just post you want to join with a link for your OC and I will reply an opening message for you.))

((this is a semi-continuation of the last RP i used with Xinthia))

It was night time in Valoran, but it was darker in some places of the world. Xinthia was placed back in her Autriarch cave. The Daemon of Death no longer tried to control her body, but he still wanted her to fulfil her promise; a promise she made with the devil. She hated the thing, but she had no other choice. She already accepted the Daemon as a part of her......

In the cold night Xinthia awoke feeling weak and dreary. Hearing the waterfall crashing down upon the river was a nice noise to wake up to, but her headache was still a problem. She tried to get up, she failed to do so. She firmly placed her hand on the rock next her, and she slowly got up this time. Xinthia longed for power, for magic, but she mostly wanted to keep herself away from her past. So she risks everything just to get more power.

She was getting ready to go out to find a good place to practice her magic until she heard a voice behind her, "Going somewhere, brat?" was a heavy spike tone, she jumped scare she almost fell under the waterfall.

She saw it, the Daemon of Death. But he was still in his masked form. The daemon was 15 feet tall, with razor sharp talons and redder than blood. She put her hands up, readying a spell before he spoke again, "Xin, dear, I just came here to talk about the other day."

She hesitantly put her hands down, "I don't want the form, I've changed my mind." she said.
"But dear, you already have it!" The daemon laughed, "Why don't you try it?" he asked.

She was shocked at first, but then suddenly she felt a new magic that was floating around her aura, dark and evil magic... She then said fast, "No, I won't use it."

"Use it, NOW!" The daemon ordered.

"NO!" She argued back. Then a black sphere started to form in the daemon's hand, "Use it or I will make sure you live in an eternity of torment." The daemon smiled wide now.

And with a feint and long pause, she entered that part of her aura, the magic that seemed so far out of reach. She then was seeing white light, she was beginning to feel dizzy. And with that she fell down unconscious. When she awoke, she started to feel strong; VERY strong. She quickly stood up to find the daemon, she saw him there still standing where he was before.

"What... what did you do???" She asked hesitantly. The daemon smiled wide, "I didnít do anything, you gave yourself the greatest gift of all! Behold! Your Darruma form! Your death form!"

"What form??? What are you talking about??" She asked demandingly. The daemon said not another word, but only pointed at the waterfall. Xinthia hesitantly walked over to the waterfall, afraid of what she might see. And what she saw was the most horrifying thing she ever saw. Her skin was pure dark red. She noticed that her hair was no longer long, but half as long as it was before. Her hair was also on fire, which didnít seem to hurt her. She now had two inch claws as fingernails. And a very small fire formed around her whole body except her face. She didn't care at the time, but she noticed that he tattered clothes didn't burn off. But more importantly, she felt strong enough to punch through a wall.

"No, no, no!! Please take it away!" She yelled at the daemon. But the daemon only smiled and said, "Why would I take away such a gift? You earned it yourself, you wanted this girl. It's why you killed those soldiers. A couple of souls for the power of unimaginable POWER!"

She felt guilty about killing them, she felt even guiltier about lying to the summoners about killing them. "I shouldn't have done it... I did something terrible," she sighed....

"No Xinthia, you did something great! But, you have to hold up your end of the bargain," the daemon said swiftly. "You have to free my master Xinthia, it's what you promised."

"No, there is no deal, I wonít do it!" She argued, "Take this form back, i don't want it..."

The daemon roared with great anger. "You have no choice, you already have the form! My master can bring our race back! My brothers havenít seen daylight sense the Rune Wars! Listen, there is a temple in witch my master is buried in. The temple is buried in the highest mountain of freljord. Go ask one of those pesky summoners, they can help you. Also, so that you will comply.... I will take away the form if you free my master," the daemon lied.

Xinthia hesitated, "fi... fine I will go free him," she said. She was disgusted on how she looked, and for some reason her thinking that cause her fine around her body to disappear.

The daemon smiled, "Youíre already figuring it out," the daemon said with a evil cackle. "If you don't free my master, I can find someone else who will..." He said evilly as he opened up his palm to create the dark black sphere. Xinthia backed away a bit.

"Farewell Xinthia, remember: you made the deal..." And with those final words, the daemon's body floated away out of the cave like mist. And like an echo, Xinthia still herd those words like a bell. She then went to a corner, slid down against the rocky wall. Squeezed her knees, and for the first time, Xinthia felt she wasn't herself anymore. After a while, she slept. She was really exhausted from the new power she used that night.

The next day, Xinthia awoke feeling a bit refreshed. She quickly noticed she had her normal peachy white skin. She went over to the waterfall, and saw her self completely normal. She didnít feel normal thou, she still has that dark magic hiding in the back of her aura.

"Ok, a plan... Freljord...." she said to herself, and then she thought of a plan. She also noted she could not do this alone.

She first cleansed herself under the waterfall. It hurts a bit, but she could handle it. She then got out of the waterfall cave, and she used her magic to quickly dry herself off. She then went over to the rune portal that Kris had set up and recalled to the Institute. It was a busy day at the institute, and as she frequently went to person to person, asking for some help with no pay. The summoners just ignored her, or either didn't have any interest. But she still searched for help...

((OK THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE! So this is an open RP, but i will stress it this time. Around the 10th page, PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO POST IN ORDER. I donít want fast posting like what happened last time. People don't have the time to do this, and I would like to try to RP with everyone on these forums so. I hope I made that clear. Here are the starting lines for your OC or Champion:

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:

1. Make an entrance to where Xinthia is in Runeterra, make sure that the OC / Champion your using makes sense of what they are doing.
2. If there is something going on with Xinthia best wait till she is not doing something important: waking up, eating, or traveling to a place etc.
3. If you want to join in, at least try to read most of the pages as you can but I recomend you read the last 8 pages. ))

PSYCOsanches589

11-17-2013

((is she still in her death form?))

Lucian Pure

11-17-2013

((No, if you read the paragraph of when she wakes up the next day, she appears to be normal. She is not in her death form))

PSYCOsanches589

11-17-2013

((oh. Well to be completely honest i don't really want to take part in this one.))

Shas O

11-17-2013

((I see, is this too bland?))

PSYCOsanches589

11-17-2013

((Nah...just seems to cheesy to me.....plus i have a feeling xinthia is gonna have to be killed or something and i really don't want to see something like that. I have sadness in my life.))

Shas O

11-17-2013

((Lol, that why I keep secrets, there is probably a 0.0000001% chance of her dieng. Its because of the stuff (down the road) if you may. So far the secrets have been kept, and you unravled the last story well.))

PSYCOsanches589

11-17-2013

((Yeah but the last one felt like you dragged in on a big more than it should.))

Shas O

11-17-2013

((Please explain, you saying I made too much of the story?))

PSYCOsanches589

11-17-2013

(not made too much but dragged out the little you had.))