Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

08-07-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
Reed lets out a light chuckle, but his expression remains emotionless.

"It seems we are on the same side then. And, although you are a product of war, I don't consider you an abomination. I wish to... help you. I want to bring an end to this silly war, like my parents did before they died. Would you agree to help end this war, hmm?"

"I only wish for the world return to Natural balance. If that means being a pawn for summoners in order to resolve their conflicts, then so be it. The faster, the better."

A shrug. His sapling does the same.

"I could care less about who ends it or what side I fight for. As long as it ends."

Ask A Treant

08-08-2012

(Bumpity bump)

UrgotFantasy

08-09-2012

I made you a hat *hands a hat that says, "I Dig Big Rooty Birches" ((Big Booty *****es XD))

Dojel

08-09-2012

Dear Maokai, I know someone who prefers treetop travel over everything else, how do you feel about this?
Also, does it hurt the trees?

Ask A Treant

08-09-2012

Maokai stares at the hat, indifferent. It seems he's trying to search for what to say at the moment, but he comes up with nothing. A sapling hops out of his arm-face, takes the hat, and then skitters away with it.

"... Thank you. I guess."

*Ka-boom*

UrgotFantasy

08-09-2012

Welcome!

Ask A Treant

08-09-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Dear Maokai, I know someone who prefers treetop travel over everything else, how do you feel about this?
Also, does it hurt the trees?

"It depends mainly on the tree, I suppose. A lot of trees have flexible boughs, meaning they're meant to support weight. Coniferous trees tend to bend and support weight much better than deciduous trees--"

He realizes he's rambling.

"If the tree can support the weight, the it's no different than wind, or animals making the tree bend. But break a branch... and well, would it hurt if I ripped off your arm?"

Askhexplosive

08-09-2012

Hey Maokai.

I've seen what you can do, an' it's definately not like you're all bark and no bite. I think I've always been particularly impressed by those explosive saplings of yours. In fact, I'm really curious as to just what causes them to blow up like that. Would you mind maybe lending me one so I can run some totally eco-friendly experiments, or is that unethical?

~Ziggs.

Vice Emargo

08-09-2012

Quote:
Askhexplosive:
Hey Maokai.

I've seen what you can do, an' it's definately not like you're all bark and no bite. I think I've always been particularly impressed by those explosive saplings of yours. In fact, I'm really curious as to just what causes them to blow up like that. Would you mind maybe lending me one so I can run some totally eco-friendly experiments, or is that unethical?

~Ziggs.

(( I had to thumbs that up because of that joke...... "all bark no bite" ))

Ask A Treant

08-09-2012

Quote:
Askhexplosive:
Hey Maokai.

~Ziggs.

They explode because of the arcane magics that they are filled with, along with the pure emotions of rage, sadness, and fear. It is not something that you can comprehend via scientific tests.

Also, keep away from my saplings. Freak.