Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Do you fault me for letting humanity consume my draconic state of nature, then?"

"I could care less about you." The Treant said. It was blunt, but honest. "I thought I had made it clear by this point. The thing that I care most about right now, is being able to return to my original state. All other things in this world are secondary."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona glides into the Treant's domain with a delightful tune that no doubt wouldn't go unnoticed by his many saplings.

She approaches Maokai with a smile, ♪Greetings Maokai. How had the League been treating you lately?♪

It's true, at the sound of her etwahl, Maokai's saplings all began to get excited, waddling up to the Maven and following her whilst dancing. "Maven. If by treating you mean ignoring my plight to return to how I once was, then they're doing rather amazing at that. How are you faring?"

Ask Shyvana

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
"I could care less about you." The Treant said. It was blunt, but honest. "I thought I had made it clear by this point. The thing that I care most about right now, is being able to return to my original state. All other things in this world are secondary."

Shyvana had to smirk at Maokai's comment.

"Your honesty is commendable." She said. "Have you made any progress?"

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:

It's true, at the sound of her etwahl, Maokai's saplings all began to get excited, waddling up to the Maven and following her whilst dancing. "Maven. If by treating you mean ignoring my plight to return to how I once was, then they're doing rather amazing at that. How are you faring?"

♪Well I've been doing pretty good myself,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'm sure the League is working nonstop to find a way to send you back home the way you were, don't worry. Surely they wouldn't, or better yet couldn't ignore the request of a tree now could they?♪

Ask A Treant

01-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Shyvana had to smirk at Maokai's comment.

"Your honesty is commendable." She said. "Have you made any progress?"

A grumble. The Treant's boughs creaked with annoyance. "Are you -trying- to infuriate me, dragon?" A pause. "No."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well I've been doing pretty good myself,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'm sure the League is working nonstop to find a way to send you back home the way you were, don't worry. Surely they wouldn't, or better yet couldn't ignore the request of a tree now could they?♪

The Treant didn't seem pleased. "Are you? How long has it been since my... "induction" into the League, and still I have heard nothing as to any advancements! I'm beginning to think that it was all a lie. A ruse. A trick. A ploy to use me in these petty squabbles they have."

"My patience is thinning, to be rather honest Maven."

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:

The Treant didn't seem pleased. "Are you? How long has it been since my... "induction" into the League, and still I have heard nothing as to any advancements! I'm beginning to think that it was all a lie. A ruse. A trick. A ploy to use me in these petty squabbles they have."

"My patience is thinning, to be rather honest Maven."

♪Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,♪ Sona replied, ♪Is there anything I could do to at least make your time in the League feel less...tormenting? Maybe a calm melody to help sooth your soul?♪

Ask Shyvana

01-07-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
A grumble. The Treant's boughs creaked with annoyance. "Are you -trying- to infuriate me, dragon?" A pause. "No."

"No, but even Vi would say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, still smirking. "Have you considered asking the College of Magic for help?"

Ask A Treant

01-07-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,♪ Sona replied, ♪Is there anything I could do to at least make your time in the League feel less...tormenting? Maybe a calm melody to help sooth your soul?♪

He didn't want to lash out at her. The Maven didn't understand, nor did she ever do anything wrong against him. "Every cursed breath I take is a torment." He said, nonchalantly. It took a minute for him to register just how it sounded. "Although I won't say no to a song. The saplings always seem to enjoy them."

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"No, but even Vi would say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, still smirking. "Have you considered asking the College of Magic for help?"

"Pity. You should be one of the best, since you're a merge between two worlds." The Treant didn't offer a smirk back. He also scoffed the second idea. "What, put my existence in the hands of -more- reckless mages? I'd be destroyed. Or worse, they'd study how I was animated, and make more of me. Like me. I'd rather the world implode."

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
He didn't want to lash out at her. The Maven didn't understand, nor did she ever do anything wrong against him. "Every cursed breath I take is a torment." He said, nonchalantly. It took a minute for him to register just how it sounded. "Although I won't say no to a song. The saplings always seem to enjoy them."

♪Well, maybe this will lighten your spirits,♪ Sona remarked.

Sona started slowly playing a calm, happy tune. The nearby saplings seemed very accepting of her music as she played louder. The entire area quickly filled with her melody, leaving a much more energizing and positive atmosphere.

Ask Shyvana

01-07-2013

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
"Pity. You should be one of the best, since you're a merge between two worlds." The Treant didn't offer a smirk back. He also scoffed the second idea. "What, put my existence in the hands of -more- reckless mages? I'd be destroyed. Or worse, they'd study how I was animated, and make more of me. Like me. I'd rather the world implode."

"I think you overestimate how much the College of Magic focuses on war." Shyvana said. "They work for the will of Demacia, and those who come to them."

Ask A Treant

01-08-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well, maybe this will lighten your spirits,♪ Sona remarked.

Sona started slowly playing a calm, happy tune. The nearby saplings seemed very accepting of her music as she played louder. The entire area quickly filled with her melody, leaving a much more energizing and positive atmosphere.

With a large thud, the Treant sat back on an old stump to listen. While he was by means an aficionado, he wasn't about to interrupt the woman's playing. Not to mention that his saplings were rather fond of the tune, dancing and spinning in place with happy sounds. He shut his eyes and let out a loud groan, as if trying to release some of the stress whilst he listened.

It didn't quite work, of course. Not so easily. But he was enjoying himself.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"I think you overestimate how much the College of Magic focuses on war." Shyvana said. "They work for the will of Demacia, and those who come to them."

"I have no use for war, nor do I need to affiliate myself with any cities. Not to mention I have already spoke to Jarvan once, and he doesn't seem to see a need to rejuvenate the land, or heal the damage that has been caused by the wars. What good, then, would this College do for me? None."