Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-19-2012

((Goshg is not a summoner btw. :P He's a champ concept that someone picked up, and has been surprisingly well taken here. He's an Atlantean like Fizz, sorta. Just a lil' notification :3 ))

Goshg

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Summoner Goshg,

I respect water, because it comes in many forms. It can nourish life, or destroy it. It is adaptable, changes, and capable of being both a tranquil place of rest, or a violent weapon to be used.

Sincerely (Despite all ulterior motives),

Maokai
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2130

Goshg smiles, approaching the Treant.

"Then would you mind forming an alliance with me? I'm just as sick of these arcane meddling as you are. The Deep, though magical, does not abuse its power without recourse."

Ask A Treant

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Goshg is not a summoner btw. :P He's a champ concept that someone picked up, and has been surprisingly well taken here. He's an Atlantean like Fizz, sorta. Just a lil' notification :3 ))
((Heh, forgive me. I'm still a sapling on the boards compared to all you old birches. Thanks for the heads up))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2130

Goshg smiles, approaching the Treant.

"Then would you mind forming an alliance with me? I'm just as sick of these arcane meddling as you are. The Deep, though magical, does not abuse its power without recourse."
Maokai stares.

"Your problems are your own. Mine are mine. While the idea of an alliance sounds promising, I have to deal with my forest first, and the land, before I can even begin to worry about the sea. Though if it is any recompense, know that I feel for your cause. I simply cannot fathom giving the time or resources to help you in your own endeavours."

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-19-2012

Quote:
"Your problems are your own. Mine are mine. While the idea of an alliance sounds promising, I have to deal with my forest first, and the land, before I can even begin to worry about the sea. Though if it is any recompense, know that I feel for your cause. I simply cannot fathom giving the time or resources to help you in your own endeavours."
Ebonmaw hear the words of Maokai and say
"EXCUSE ME? YOUR FOREST? i was living there more before you were a mere seed, I protect all those lands and you say the forest it's yours?"

Ask A Treant

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Ebonmaw hear the words of Maokai and say
"EXCUSE ME? YOUR FOREST? i was living there more before you were a mere seed, I protect all those lands and you say the forest it's yours?"
Maokai throws the dragon another Teemo corpse.

Oh, shush, you know what I meant.

Besides, some protector you are, you abuse the respawn magics just as much as champions do, and you sit in your own little hole happy to not even partake in having to "protect" the forest until you're attacked and angered. Silly little dragonthing. Shyvana's scarier than you.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-20-2012

Quote:
Maokai throws the dragon another Teemo corpse.

Oh, shush, you know what I meant.

Besides, some protector you are, you abuse the respawn magics just as much as champions do, and you sit in your own little hole happy to not even partake in having to "protect" the forest until you're attacked and angered. Silly little dragonthing. Shyvana's scarier than you.
"The dragon That Usually appears in Twisted Treeline is an illusion generated by advanced summoners using a small part of my power. Twisted Treeline is only part of the forest and I have to watch. It is normal to see a monster created by the pollution of Zaun or corruption... And i stop eating yordles long time ago, now i prefer voidlings HAHAHA"

Ask A Treant

09-23-2012

Quote:
"The dragon That Usually appears in Twisted Treeline is an illusion generated by advanced summoners using a small part of my power. Twisted Treeline is only part of the forest and I have to watch. It is normal to see a monster created by the pollution of Zaun or corruption... And i stop eating yordles long time ago, now i prefer voidlings HAHAHA"
That would explain the... odd excrements.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-23-2012

Quote:
That would explain the... odd excrements.
"Those excrements are from the wolves... also... as a plant i guess you dont eat or i'm wrong?"

Ask A Treant

09-25-2012

Quote:
"Those excrements are from the wolves... also... as a plant i guess you dont eat or i'm wrong?"
Are you daft? Of course I eat. I just don't need to use my mouth to consume what I do to absorb nutrients.

That's what roots are for.

Ask A Treant

10-02-2012

(Figure this deserves a bump)