Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Oh, a lumberjack joke. Is this where I make fun of your right hand getting more attention than Ashe?
{{ You win, sir. }}

Twisted Treant,

I may not approve of your response, but I must inquire as to your opinion of myself?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

{{ Your predecessor fought with me and several others on Mount Targon to fend off a possible Void invasion. I really miss that Treant. *Sniffle* }}

Ask A Treant

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ You win, sir. }}

Twisted Treant,

I may not approve of your response, but I must inquire as to your opinion of myself?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

{{ Your predecessor fought with me and several others on Mount Targon to fend off a possible Void invasion. I really miss that Treant. *Sniffle* }}
(( I always win. I'm winokai. Also, sadface. No one misses the new Maomao. ))

Machineman.

You already know how I think of you. Despite the fact that you have forsaken your natural form for what you call "evolution" and "steps towards the future", you have not exactly come across as a "petty villain".

(( *coughJaycecough* ))

I was always one to say that no matter what form you take, so long as you use what is available to you for the betterment of the world, then you might as well turn yourself into a yordle, with the most miniature of chests, and a love for gigantic cannons.

However, I am worried about zealous you are becoming. Your current form is fine. At least with me. But trying to turn the entire world into beings like you is only going to make you my eventual enemy.

We may have worked together in the past, but be forewarned if you turn against the world itself, you are counting me on your list of enemies. And no matter how far back our "comraderie" may go, I will not hesitate to bring you down.

Ask A Treant

08-15-2012

(*bumps, and then Twisted Advances it into place* Stay.)

AskKarthus

08-15-2012

What is your opinion of various forms of magic?

Ask A Treant

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What is your opinion of various forms of magic?
Magic is nothing but a tool. Magic can be used for both good and bad reasons, and it requires knowledge of how to properly use it and control it, just like any tool or weapon. In general, I'm neutral to magic-- I'm more concerned with the fools that use it without fully understanding it.

However, there are some forms of magic that are naturally detrimental to the well being Nature, the land, and life in general. Those forms of magic I can never condone.

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
(( I always win. I'm winokai. Also, sadface. No one misses the new Maomao. ))

Machineman.

You already know how I think of you. Despite the fact that you have forsaken your natural form for what you call "evolution" and "steps towards the future", you have not exactly come across as a "petty villain".

(( *coughJaycecough* ))

I was always one to say that no matter what form you take, so long as you use what is available to you for the betterment of the world, then you might as well turn yourself into a yordle, with the most miniature of chests, and a love for gigantic cannons.

However, I am worried about zealous you are becoming. Your current form is fine. At least with me. But trying to turn the entire world into beings like you is only going to make you my eventual enemy.

We may have worked together in the past, but be forewarned if you turn against the world itself, you are counting me on your list of enemies. And no matter how far back our "comraderie" may go, I will not hesitate to bring you down.
My "natural form", as you called it, I found to be a complete hindrance to the progress I wish to make for Valoran. With my weak, sensitive flesh and disruptive emotions my brilliance was incapable of reaching the status and success that I sought out. After Stanwick's treachery had left me devoid of any hope, I decided to pursue another course of action. One which nobody could steal from my clutches.

The result is what you now see before you.

Also, you may be misunderstanding my mission. The augmentation and mechanization of Valoran could only prove beneficial for nature, as our ascendant states of being would no longer require preying upon the earth and all her delicacies.

Ask A Treant

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
My "natural form", as you called it, I found to be a complete hindrance to the progress I wish to make for Valoran. With my weak, sensitive flesh and disruptive emotions my brilliance was incapable of reaching the status and success that I sought out. After Stanwick's treachery had left me devoid of any hope, I decided to pursue another course of action. One which nobody could steal from my clutches.

The result is what you now see before you.

Also, you may be misunderstanding my mission. The augmentation and mechanization of Valoran could only prove beneficial for nature, as our ascendant states of being would no longer require preying upon the earth and all her delicacies.
This is distorting the natural order of things. Predators are meant to feed, and grow strong. Ask Nasus all about the cycle of life and death. It is Natural order for life to take life.

However, perhaps think of it this way. All things in Nature have a purpose. Plants grow to supply you with oxygen, food, and continuous food. In return, you tend to them, give them a chance at life, the chance to see the world. Animals exist to continue this food chain-- if you take one out of it, then the chain will collapse.

Even if you consider humans the top of the food chain. If they do not kill or eat animals, the world will become overpopulated. So what, you'll kill all the intruders? It would be better to not just kill needlessly, and at least make sure the life is used for what it is intended: to provide food and sustenance.

LightCam

08-16-2012

Cam just pop out behind Maokai as he finish up answering many question, even himself brought his list of questions too

"Maoky, I have a question about nature spell, does healing considered as Good Nature Spell? Because I just kill an undead by it...................."

Ask A Treant

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Cam just pop out behind Maokai as he finish up answering many question, even himself brought his list of questions too

"Maoky, I have a question about nature spell, does healing considered as Good Nature Spell? Because I just kill an undead by it...................."
Maokai growls as he spins around, sapling in his hand ready to throw and explode at its Master's whim. Once he realizes that the being behind him only wishes to ask a question, he calms down. Slowly.

You should never sneak up on me so suddenly.

A warning.

As for your question... I have already said magic is neutral. There is no "Good Nature" magic, it depends on what you use it for. Fire, for example, can be used to burn down an entire forest, or burn the one who wishes to harm it alive. The only exception are innately evil, or unnatural magics.

LightCam

08-16-2012

Okay, so do you getting bored of waiting for result of your freedom from this curse?