Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-03-2012

Well, if I ever do get hired on as a Creative Designer/Writer, I'll do what I can to keep the Lore Community happy and active.

I like it too much not to. On that note, however, bedtime. Been nice chatting with you, sir. Have a good one!

Runieux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

I am pleased with this. I'm not generally big on story in games like this but I really enjoyed the JoJ. It's nice to see it back even for a little while.

astralInferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

GASP
I joined while the journal wasn't running, but it is JUST as awesome as I thought it would be!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiaLorn View Post
GASP
I joined while the journal wasn't running, but it is JUST as awesome as I thought it would be!
enjoy!

Isysar

05-03-2012

YES! I'm so glad Riot! Thank you! JoJ ftw!!!

Whatever you do (i.e. if there is but one more JoJ), please remember this small section of your community that loves the Lore. The lore is actually entirely what made me stick with LoL over HoN many years ago; i loved the JoJ. Please keep feeding us the great lore of Valoran!

MikePeck

05-03-2012

Sweet monkey babies I've been waiting for this.

Also, Garen/Kat is pretty much cannon now!

MajesticRaven

05-03-2012

Are they concluding the arc by wiping out Runeterra...?

By the way this lore is headed in the plot line the Institute is either about to lay the smack down on Valoran and just dictate everyone like a bully, turning the League into a sport and less of a political problem (That would be so horrible, as it would more than likely end lore just for the sake of gameplay...Though it could lead to a rebellion story-line, all underground and such which would have oh so many possibilities)

Or...I don't even know.

One issue left? Good luck o.o"

Junkie Cosmonaut

05-03-2012

I accidentally my entire keyboard when I saw the alert for the new JoJ

Please let this mean the lore will continue somewhat regularly at least.