Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Development Priorities: AMA w/ Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstaPwn

05-05-2012

So I am looking to read this thread on the reddit and i can't find it. Can someone link the exact location?

Tømøya

05-05-2012

Someone "probe" them with why Evelynn is STILL being ignored.

Walkapotamus

05-05-2012

MAGMA CHAMBER

that is all.

Master MacClancy

05-05-2012

Can you guys please PLEASE PLEASE make a normal pick for champions for ranked games there should be a choice to play Draft ranked games and normal ranked games I have been sitting in q for 30 mins now while ppl keep on leaving draft ranked games because there team isnt what they want or there champion gets banned CAN RIOT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL PLZ MAKE A RANKED NORMAL Q PLZ AND THANK YOU. If you agree please help in making this possible by posting or reposting or asking someone within riot to do this.

Thank you

Bon Voyage

lncubi

05-06-2012

Quote:
Ðrain:
Someone "probe" them with why Evelynn is STILL being ignored.

Agreed. All the questions on that reddit had to do with (inconsiderate) players asking Tryn about 8 questions per post, including such amazing questions as "Why is your right arm bigger than your left? CUZ I HAVE A BIG ASS SWORD HURP A DURR"

When Evelyn was mentioned all that was said was.. AND I QUOTE

"Evelynn unfortunately suffers from our "stealth remake" problem, where we are committed to figuring out a great solution to make her and Twitch viable. Our current solutions haven't worked in internal testing, but we'll keep on iterating until we get it right"

This is *all* that was said about Eve, and I'm sorry but Twitch is way more viable than she is. Cmon Tryn no offense sir but that was the most half assed answer to so much more than a half ass problem.

If you don't Beverlee me I can provide the reddit link if you'd like.

It's complete bs the business jargon they are throwing at me and other concerned Eve players to shut us up. You hotfixed her into a nerf, you can at least hot fix her passive or her god **** mana problems.

runecapter

05-06-2012

Oh now i get why the champion tryndamere is so OP lolz..... jk...

lordtartarsauce

05-06-2012

A lot of aspects of the game are in constant flux. Is the flux an attempt to make game play even for everyone or to keep things fresh by having things slightly different from patch to patch?

Delsaberx

05-06-2012

I dont just have questions! i have new character ideas! w00t New Champs FTW

MrEnglish22

05-06-2012

People should realize that this happened last week.

And it was terrible. Tryndamere did a good job of telling people nothing they wanted to know.
The only thing of relevance that he said was that Magma Chamber was turned into Dominion during development. So there isn't a Magma Chamber ever coming. Which is stupid.

Ellymion

05-06-2012

Quote:
HateSWGP:
GET OFF YOUR ASS!! Quit making heroes. Quit releasing new "Modes" of play or ways to watch others play. FIX ALL THE GOD**** BUGS!!! you have even admitted that there are a ton of bugs. I've seen games in BETA with less bugs. I've paid over $700 on this god**** game and it's still buggy as hell. I don't want heroes. I don't want a new map. I don't want UI changes. I don't want to watch some other nub playing the game. I want these bugs FIXED!!! you can fix the latency issues. you can fix the champion issues. you can fix the map issues. you can fix the client issues. quit making champions and start FIXING YOUR GOD**** GAME.

So I agree, mostly with what you have to say. However, there is most definitely a more appropriate way to get your point across. Screaming and cussing doesn't get anyone's attention. If anything, it makes them ignore you because you're being flagrantly rude.