League of Legends Development Priorities: AMA w/ Tryndamere

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeseera

05-04-2012

I have many questions to Marc, however I'm a bit scared that he'll get upset by some of the questions,, pop his Ultimate ( Undying Rage ) ,, kill us all and score an ACE!

Kynolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

How about giving us patch notes when you patch? That seems like a good way for the dev team and community to interact.

Ismasdirune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Yay

Topen

05-04-2012

My only question would be "Will we ever see Intervating Locket again?"

I miss the **** outta that item

VaJayJayWalker

05-04-2012

SO I TOTALLY MISSED OUT ON MY CHANCE TO SPEAK MY MIND WITH TRYNDAMERE....(-_-) But maybe I can bring my point to life here. We dont need new champs right away, we dont need fancy new skins, what all of summoners need and want is for you guys to finish that MAGMA CHAMBER MAP. I swear i have seen this thing in development for the longest time, then it disappears and we get dominion!? I never play that game mode, Im a serious player that likes the challenge of 5v5 but has kinda gotten tired of the whole Summoners rift map. And 3v3 is just broken by so many OP champs out there. Solution???? FINISH MAGMA CHAMBER!!!!!! How much $$$$ you need for development of a in game map!? Im going to post this all over the forums and hope that this message is heard.....

Floydpepper

05-04-2012

Why is it that a summoner level 27 can get randomly put into a game that his team is 27, 26, 26, 24 and 25. while the other team is all 29's? this is occuring all the time. an hour ago i was the top summoner on my team and the other team had 3 30's. What The #$%^ is that about

i do not like spending 45 min of my time on a garenteed loss. if not changed peeps will continue to leave game. Very Big issue.

Floydpepper

05-04-2012

why does the game start when 1 team has a disconnect at the start? they are disconnected in loading screen, but the game goes on with a 4v5 and the 4 lose and fast. Disconecting or leaving the game is almost a certain loss. This also needs to be addressed. If the Riot Team can't fix this issue then you will lose people due to wasting their time, witch in this world we live in today is Very Bad.

HateSWGP

05-04-2012

GET OFF YOUR ASS!! Quit making heroes. Quit releasing new "Modes" of play or ways to watch others play. FIX ALL THE GOD**** BUGS!!! you have even admitted that there are a ton of bugs. I've seen games in BETA with less bugs. I've paid over $700 on this god**** game and it's still buggy as hell. I don't want heroes. I don't want a new map. I don't want UI changes. I don't want to watch some other nub playing the game. I want these bugs FIXED!!! you can fix the latency issues. you can fix the champion issues. you can fix the map issues. you can fix the client issues. quit making champions and start FIXING YOUR GOD**** GAME.

Scoutacus

05-04-2012

I shall dishonor my fami-reh for every question i do not ask this man

Twigsnap

05-04-2012

"when you make chocolate milk, do you put in milk or syrup first?"