League of Legends Development Priorities: AMA w/ Tryndamere

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maeyu

05-03-2012

Please tell me this is going to finally announce the stealth rework after so many years?

RapZero

05-03-2012

All the serious questions involving the competitive scene and how the game is unbalanced are being dodged. Just seems like typical PR management.

Pirowolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

So, i was thinking the whole recommended items thing could be really awesome if given the right variability. My idea would be to have a way to customize your recommended items bar with items you use for that Champion. So that way you don't have to search around the whole item shop for your items. Just a quick and simple bar that puts your chosen items up there instead of the default. just an idea. Gamer for life~pirowolf

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
It will be fun! See you all tomorrow
You understand the concept of ask me anything? People spend time to visit a website to support your need for additional publicity by asking you questions to peak the interest of the public. In return, you answer their questions. Is that hard to do? Only you and Woddy Harrelson have a hard time doing this. Why? If you do an AMA, answer the questions. If you cannot, don't do an AMA.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events...son-reddit-ama

HadesXMP

05-03-2012

ima ask MAy i take your Hat sir!

Praetor

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadesXMP View Post
ima ask MAy i take your Hat sir!
Oddly enough, that might get answered. Nothing relating to actual game development will be, unless it is flattering.

TeamBlitzcrank

05-03-2012

First and only question I have, when will there be an SA(South America) server

jetpotion

Master Recruiter

05-03-2012

Tryndamere THE BAWS

jetpotion

Master Recruiter

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Skp View Post
My only question is this : Why is Tryndamere over-powered and why won't Riot Games nerf him?
Because he isnt.Man im sick and tired of these Nerf and buff things.They call a champion up or op instead saying it strong or weak. SOME CHAMPIONS ARE ACTUALLY BROKEN AND SOME ARE actually are in need of a buff.Tryndamere is balance fine as the way he is

Ricky B0bby

05-03-2012

Sejuani buffs WHERe