Annie 2.0 on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheshirebat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Hey guys, I'm just curious if anyone has been trying Annie as a solo top pick in twisted treeline. The recent patch gave her a strong defensive buff, and I feel she could have a strong place as a tanky ap champion.

Quote:
Base Health increased to 460 from 424
Incinerate Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/95/110/125/140
Molten Shield
Fixed a bug where Molten Shield returned damage to turrets
Duration reduced to 8 seconds from 15 seconds and cooldown reduced to 16 seconds from 30 seconds
Mana cost reduced to 20 from 25
Armor and Magic Resist increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 10/20/30/40/50
Things to consider.
  • Not only does the lower cooldown on molten shield mean you will have it available more often when required, it also means that it is much more useful for energizing your stun.
  • Lower incinerate costs means it will be more useful as a harassing tool, giving your range superiority a boost from level one
  • molten shield damage and magic resist boosts will make you even harder to take down, meaning even more stuns.

I often play tanky ap nautilus top, to great success. I feel that while not quite as CC heavy, her range and sustained damage could possibly make up for this.

My plan, is to play her 9/21/0 with mpen marks, armor yellows, mr/lvl blues, and choice quints. I'll probably build a rod of ages, then a frozen heart and then build according to the needs. This would give me almost full cdr, decent damage, strong survivability, and great control, as I won't have to stay in the back of a fight.

I've seen annie on tt before, and never thought she was a horrible pick, but I think these buffs will drastically change her abilities. What do you think?

afternoondelite

05-03-2012

I think id like to do some TT with you as shaco + annie.

I have the mad hatter shaco skin, do you have Annie in wonderland?

cheshirebat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Unfortunately, I only have the mad hatter shaco as well. As much as I want the annie in wonderland, I don't think it's a good enough skin to be worth it. I have goth annie though..?