Fire and Ice Bundles Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobo the Cyan

05-02-2012

It would be cool if we were able to gift the skins to friends, then we could do awesome theme teams.

Ducky324

05-02-2012

When will exiled morgana go on sale? =( ive been saving the last of my RP for what feels like forever for it ._.

TOP10 ELO

05-02-2012

Quote:
Over the course of the next several weeks we’ll be offering a series of experimental bundles in an effort to bring you more value for your RP. These deals will be in addition to your regularly scheduled sales, and will offer deals on groups of champions and skins of different themes and sizes. We want to hear your constructive feedback on these bundles and learn how we can make them better as we go, so be sure to let us know in the comment thread how we can improve.
don't make it so fuking expensive?

you are making an 15% discount, you trying to catch the dumb guys money

Ðemizös

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I just want Obsidian Malphite!. The last time was the same, only want 1 or 2 skins of the package and the discount is not that good. Please Riot, dont be greedy and make better offers.

Last Bulbasaur

05-02-2012

No this is real fire and ice!!

Kaskade!!

XephonX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

omg 3rd page closest ive come to

2pudge1cup

05-02-2012

Is there even a savings here?

1700 for 3 skins, one of which I really don't care for. What's the point?

Don't get me wrong, there are some really nice looking skins in this, but there are some that I either already own or don't care for which makes it not seem worth it.

Only On Weekends

05-02-2012

The problem with these bundles is that they require that all the champs chosen must be purchased and we don't get enough IP per game to have all the champs

Aphoristic

05-02-2012

Seriously, stop.

Let me guess, next week we will see Full Metal Pantheon and Winged Hussar Xin Zhao in a bundle, just like Obsidian Malphite and Mad Scientist Singed. It's an excuse to give a pseudo-sale on skins that have so far avoided sales. And these deals are really, really bad. What? 10% off? 20%? And you have to get far inferior skins with them? No thanks.

Darksteel Reaver

05-02-2012

Still hate bundle, if we want a skin, or miss one champ, it still a fail. Talk about inconvenience.

fk the bundle!