Shaman Viktor

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sushi2k

05-02-2012

I saw this splash art someone posted a lil while back. Thought it was a neat idea for a skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Well, figured I give my art talents another shot again...always wanted to draw skin designs...though issue is I suck drawing without looking at things (one reason why I haven't tried drawing my own)

But I am trying a front view sketch of this...black and white.

I got the "skirt' and one leg down. I also got his lower body and the "belt" that wraps around his chest.
Though I am quite annoyed already. I draw too small so I can't correct my mistakes too well...so for example, the tiki on the belt? Is WAY too small on my drawing, but I tried to fix it up...
I will keep trying, took a photo and will link it later.

Edit: alright have the stuff I done tonight ready to post. here it is.
Still a work in progress of course...it is pretty tricky drawing this though with just looking at the splash art...side views are a pain.
Btw, it is a cell phone picture...so slightly blurry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarnyroth View Post
Ok, so a couple ideas for this skin hit me suddenly.

Q: Throws a wooden, tribal boomerang, and when it returns it has red splotches (blood).
W: The earth in the targeted area starts to churn, and a thin layer of vines makes up the "ceiling" of the dome.
E: A stream of spirit fire (Maybe blue/purple)
R: A trio of giant voodoo masks floating around a orb of red/orange energy, and the streaming damage from the ability would be bolts of red lighting coming from the masks.
50 Thumbs Up Woot!
100 up votes keep it up! Hopefully Reds see this!

StarkRavenMad

05-02-2012

It is by far one of the most epic skin possibilities I've seen, but honestly, we need to wait for others to get skins...

Sushi2k

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
It is by far one of the most epic skin possibilities I've seen, but honestly, we need to wait for others to get skins...
Yea however if Riot was to pop there lil ol' heads in here and see this...

Vuliev

05-02-2012

That...is ****ing amazing. Would be an instabuy for me.

poopsockpro

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Ya but it doesn't appear that Riot cares too much about skin distribution among champions. If there is an awesome idea out there that they come up with they do it.

Sushi2k

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsockpro View Post
Ya but it doesn't appear that Riot cares too much about skin distribution among champions. If there is an awesome idea out there that they come up with they do it.
Which is a shame too.

(cleaverly disguised bump)

Ahhh Chu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Yes!!!!

Howlboy

05-02-2012

hoooooooooooooooly ****, I want that so bad.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2012

It's cool...but it's just as random as Knight Amumu...

While I won't mind it being made as an actual skin, what about Viktor inspires a shaman skin?

Notice how the majority of champion skins made nowadays make some thematic sense? (hence why we'll never see an Urgot skin consisting of Teemo riding a giant mechanical spider walker shooting mushrooms)

Viktor's prototype and full machine skin. Fizz's eskimo and atlantean skin. etc. WW's grandmother skin wasn't given to him by random selection.

Howlboy

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
It's cool...but it's just as random as Knight Amumu...

While I won't mind it being made as an actual skin, what about Viktor inspires a shaman skin?
to be fair, there are plenty of skins in league that are pretty random.

1234511 ... 17