Poppy...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wipey

05-02-2012

Can someone give me hope that she's getting reworked? I just don't understand how a 1 man army is allowed in this game. You could nerf her ult in so so many ways, even if you just made it so turrets could still hit her, at least that would be something. It just makes me sad that they rework Ryze, and Soraka, and Tryn, but those people could at least be outplayed! Poppy just chooses to kill someone, and does it because no one can help the victim. And yea this is semi-ragey, but can anyone honestly tell me that its fair when poppy ults the support, and you can't even do anything to save yourself? I mean if you don't have a blink it's over. And even then, she's always faster than you AND has a gap closer. Sigh... Poppy...

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

OMG stay away from walls.

OMG she can't farm shut her down.

OMG insert generic bull**** response here.

Delimon

05-02-2012

Cept for the fact that she can still be cc'ed into the ground?

Lawrence Vern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

her ult makes her immune to cc. nice try though

PriorityOne

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipey View Post
can anyone honestly tell me that its fair when poppy ults the support, and you can't even do anything to save yourself?
What the heck is your support doing while Poppy is charging you then?

Sona has a stun and a slow to counter Poppy ult. Janna has a knock up, knock back, and a slow. Alistar can headbutt Poppy over a wall.

If Poppy ults the person with arguably the most CC on the team and she still makes it to you then you or your support are an idiot.

nVCriTiCaL

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriorityOne View Post
What the heck is your support doing while Poppy is charging you then?

Sona has a stun and a slow to counter Poppy ult. Janna has a knock up, knock back, and a slow. Alistar can headbutt Poppy over a wall.

If Poppy ults the person on your team with arguably the most CC on team and she still makes it to you then you or your support are an idiot.
She's only affected by the spells of the person she ults for the duration, so a smart Poppy will ult the person with no CC and go to town.

PriorityOne

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVCriTiCaL View Post
She's only affected by the spells of the person she ults for the duration, so a smart Poppy will ult the person with no CC and go to town.
Someone with no CC?

Are you telling me Poppy just ult'd Master Yi? Because I know how that ends if she tries to chase Yi or anyone but Yi.

It's hilarious both ways and neither are good for Poppy.

BogaBoga

05-02-2012

She has one of the WORST early games ever. Not only that, but she can't farm very will either. Poppy in my eyes is a kill-bot. In some cases, i actually find it easier to get kills rather then farm with her (baddies).

Sure she might be invincible with her ulti but, remember many champs now-a-days have slows/stuns etc. If she ulti's you, cc her, or buy an item that can slow your enemies (raduins?). Another item could be reverie which is very cost efficient for the speed buff. If she didn't ulti you, then the rest of your team should be focusing on the next carry until poppy's ulti is over. You can't do anything, so make the most out of it. Work your way around it.

WorstGravesKR

05-02-2012

Poppy with QSS is a pain in the ass

outalw

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipey View Post
Can someone give me hope that she's getting reworked? I just don't understand how a 1 man army is allowed in this game. You could nerf her ult in so so many ways, even if you just made it so turrets could still hit her, at least that would be something. It just makes me sad that they rework Ryze, and Soraka, and Tryn, but those people could at least be outplayed! Poppy just chooses to kill someone, and does it because no one can help the victim. And yea this is semi-ragey, but can anyone honestly tell me that its fair when poppy ults the support, and you can't even do anything to save yourself? I mean if you don't have a blink it's over. And even then, she's always faster than you AND has a gap closer. Sigh... Poppy...
Here early game is weak. Destroy her with harass this will put her back under leveled and no cs. It will be a while before she is a threat. Avoid walls. And some her. Play the champ to better understand where they are weak and how they can be beat. You will learn poppy isn't a one man army. She's an assassin she will kill the carry and after that her cool downs are a little high to stay in the fight at that point she will return shortly but that's the time you waste her.