Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newly Made AP Teemo Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torayx

05-02-2012

Hey guys I just made my AP Teemo guide on Solomid would appreciate it if you could check it out and if you like it give a thumbs up. Also any suggestions would be nice too.

Heres the link: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=24328

Ebonclaw

05-02-2012

"I dunno, I guess it's okay, nothing too special."

"Oh wait, mid. No. Maybe as a counter to..... actually, just no."

sorlus

05-04-2012

Why take the Armor Pen mastery? If you are going to focus on AP you should probably commit to it instead of trying to go hybrid. Also, why take another point in blinding dart at level 3? If you aren't maxing something out don't go part way and then max out something else.

Warrrrax

05-04-2012

I am a bit dubious. Although not a teemo mastery by any degree, it would seem that..

* Wouldnt you want Health Yellows and MR blues which are more efficient? AP blues are kind of weak and the AP quints are way more effective.

* Why do you max Toxic shot first? Wit only 550 range, its pretty hard to get in harassment shots in mid. It does give you some onhit damage to help with last hitting I suppose.
But Blinding Dart has 680 range which is SIGNIFICANTLY more! That along with movefast gives you a much more reasonable chance of dodging all the skillshots and getting in some harassment.
It ALSO ensures that you can hit them while NOT getting dinked by their autoattack which will hoze your Move Quick.

* Wouldnt you want Move Quick earlier? I would think you'd start with either Move Quick at 1, or Dart at 1 and move at 2. MOST MIDS are gonna have skillshots and being able to avoid them is kind of important! You then get 1 Toxic shot for easier last hitting, then max that Dart.

* I think you need more AP and less AS/onhit. You need to prioritize hard hitting SHrooms and Darts, and autoattack is kind of a bonus. I'd ditch Malady and take only Nashers which I would consider taking after Rod so you can take advantage of the big CDR for massive shroom laying. I'd call Deathcap core.
Remember... AS/onhit is suboptimal on teemo unless he has a lot of AP to boost his natural onhit damage. If you are going AS/onhit to make an autoattacker, you are better off with AD carry gear.