Looking to join a NESL/DD Dominion Tournament team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SusanIsDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Credentials:
+100 Ranked SR Games
+1700 Dominion Games
+50 Champions unlocked
~1500-1600 Dominion ELO
how can i check my dominion elo? JabeBot doesnt display it anymore, only the wins/losses...

GrignardTS

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBiK G0T l3aLLz View Post
how can i check my dominion elo? JabeBot doesnt display it anymore, only the wins/losses...
I extrapolated.

You can't

DiscworldDeath

05-03-2012

Quote:
I extrapolated.

You can't
It's like people don't look at thread-names on this forum:
LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

GrignardTS

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's like people don't look at thread-names on this forum:
LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!
Well, my info on there doesn't list an ELO and is about 3-4 hundred games off.

Waii Nosferatu

05-03-2012

Quote:
Well, my info on there doesn't list an ELO and is about 3-4 hundred games off.
you can upload your elo yourself...

DiscworldDeath

05-03-2012

You might want to actually read the linked thread. I didn't link to the site on purpose
And it clearly says Elo 1596 O.o

It only has your information from matches uploaded where you participated where one of the players had lolmatches installed. Since you've only played one such game, which had been Dominion, any non-Dominion game is simply not listed.

Your Elo is correct as the Elo from before the last match uploaded (out of two) on the 29th of April, 2012, so it's definitely not 300-400 games off. Edit: Judging by Lolking, you've played 14 more games of Dominion since, and since it has your pre-last game Elo, it's exactly 15 games off.

If you'll install and run it yourself, after each game you could see the Elo you had prior to the game just uploaded.

GrignardTS

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Your Elo is correct as the Elo from before the last match uploaded (out of two) on the 29th of April, 2012, so it's definitely not 300-400 games off.
My bad, I didn't see the date.

I didn't know that this program was this thorough. Kudos.

Its cool that I'm actually 1600. I completely guessed based on my last JabeBot and my trend of wins.

Its also cool to know I'm 1600 even though about 70% of my games are played blitz'd out of my mind, LMAO.

Quote:
no offense intended, but 1600 dominion elo isn't that high... its good compared to the average player (90th percentile is still very good), but there are also lots of 2k players not on a team, and the top teams all are 2k+
I'm very experienced in competitive gaming. I know what level of play I am based on this. I am ready for real competition.

My normal ELO isn't representative of my true skill because of the reason listed above.

I'm not learning fast enough where I am. 1/2 my teammates are terribad, 1/2 my opponents are terribad. You are only as good as your opponents. And I want to be better. Hence, I want better opponents.

And I play TONS of champions well. Especially ones that are simple to pick up. I haven't committed because there is 0 reason to do so. I play who I feel like. There is no ranked; I don't need to worry about bans or counter picks in blind.

If a team needed me to commit to a role, I would. Until then, I'll continue playing Normal's under the influence with the sole goal of refining my own skills rather than worrying about my Normal ELO.