Despite majority not wanting lore changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ntencti

1 Week Ago

They will do them anyway, just letting you know now.

"Community comes first"

Impetual

1 Week Ago

lol. Riot seems to think that the community doesn't matter. They are destroying LoL's history because it's convenient.

Skippy917

1 Week Ago

Community ask for all champions to be viable and rework and visual upgrade the ones who need it,

Fck you here is shurima ****, with cass rework and VU no one asked for but we did it anyway~ Riot

VelNyeScienceEye

1 Week Ago

The fact that we players are still called summoners even though they all got retconned is proof enough they don't care about us. They're basically trying to tell us we don't exist anymore in their eyes

Takeyo Efthulc

1 Week Ago

It really seems entirely wrong that players are being called Summoners, and simultaneously being told that Summoners no longer exist. How could anyone think that wouldn't come across as unkind? It's saying "hey Summoner, you don't exist" in not so many words...
I think I would have recommended against continuing to call players Summoners, if they are going to be told that Summoners don't exist.

Levik

1 Week Ago

No matter what anyone says, the lore does need changed. Most of it is not very well done and it is closer to a bunch of loosely tied tales than to a cohesive story. However, the world that Riot created does not need touched because Riot is much better at world-making than storytelling. The Institute of War and the League of Legends has immense potential for storytelling driven by players. My thread talks more about what Riot can do with what they already have.