Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

could we have an option to not allows friends to spectate us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

it was kinda creepy when I finished a game and two friends messaged me about it. It's be nice to have an option to not allow people to watch me D:

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

this was meant to be under general discussion, I believe....

D03Z

05-02-2012

I actually like that they can, whether I want them to or not. If I have a good game or shaky one, I can get some feedback from actual play, not theoretical what if's. I got some good pointers last night, so I'm happy with the addition to the game.

Outplay Nation

05-02-2012

restating the question: I am bad and i dont want my friends to see how awful I am, how can i block specatator mode acces?

Imoa

05-02-2012

I just kind of laugh when my friends spectate my games. Its something I've wanted in a game for a long time, and now that we have it, its the funkiest feeling on earth to be playing a game alone, and my friend in vent starts critiquing my game while he spectates

I dont think you can block it though, best advice I can offer you is either ask your friends to cut you a little slack, ask for tips, or get better

good luck though!