[Suggestion] change to Miss Fortune's passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Strut: (Innate): Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after not taking any damage for 7 seconds, increasing thereafter by 4 every second up until reaching 70 bonus movement speed.

In it's current state every time she gets hit once, even by a minion, she has no passive. This means it's useless for both fleeing and chasing in most cases, and is only useful for getting around the map faster and dodging skillshots in lane. Therefore I propose it be changed to the following:

Strut: (Innate): Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after not taking any damage for 7 seconds, increasing thereafter by 4 every second up until reaching 70 bonus movement speed. Taking damage from any source will remove 15 bonus movement speed per hit.

Numbers may need to be adjusted, the ones i have posted are just an example.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

i think this way it would be too hard you need to hit her 5 times to emove all her speed, and we all know that an ranged ad carry can't survive 5 hit.personnaly i think her passive it good where it is, it allow her to farm more, when the ennemie jungler come you can go back to you tower before he reach you, during long chase it force you ennemie to turn use a spell(or an auto attack) to slow you.

The only acceptable change would be,

Strut: (Innate): Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after not taking any damage for 7 seconds, increasing thereafter by 4 every second up until reaching 70 bonus movement speed.
getting hit by a champion reduce the bonus movement speed to 0,getting hit by a minion reduce the bonus movement speed by 10~20.

As i said her passive is already really helpfull in some situation,not broken don't fixe it

That Other Guy

05-02-2012

You're probably right, best to keep champion hits the same and remove or reduce the effect from minions.