Stop adding custom player limits

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xzodia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

It is retarded and annoying.

My main source of testing jungle builds is now ****ed once again - STOP IT!!

-- Secondary edit -- Normally Im not this pig headed however this is REALLY REALLY IRRITATING riot.

If people are abusing it then fine but give me the option to play without xp or ip - i dont care for that - Just give me back my way of testing whether a jungle build is viable PLEASE

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

As much of a surprise as it may be to you Riot is more concerned about preventing performance issues in the huge amount of actual games with multiple players than your ability to test out builds while the servers are being heavily taxed. Buck up and test your builds the 90 or so % of the time that custom games aren't limited in this way instead of being such a selfish little whiner.

Xzodia

05-04-2012

Ah I thought they did this in the previous patch as a perminent thing. Fair enough I admit I was ignorant however it wouldn't be a problem if they actually announced this and explained that it was temporary while they worked on the servers