Fair Warning: Ex 4Not manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Not SamBuca View Post
We normally carry every distribution of payouts to the teams but it seems Legacy actually took that over and flew with the money. At the time we were trying to get him to forward the payments to our organization so we could equally redistribute it but he always found odd reasons to not do it. I am not saying we are not at fault at all because this could of probably been avoided if we kicked out legacy since day 1.. But at the time everyone in his team trusted him.
You aren't answering my question though, I understand you distribute payment to your players, but how do you do it?

How is it that someone can just say, "Oh, make the check out to me, I'll give it out to everyone who deserves it." Is that normal to you? Is your organization classified as a company, do you have a company account that you carry out the distributions with that Legacy was solely responsible for, or does your financial manager just take the money, deposit it into their personal checking account, and then hand out checks?

You don't seem to know what you're doing, and from what mipeirong is saying, you're going to get screwed over again.

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Not Légácy View Post
I am formally known as 4Not Legacy, and this is my side of the story
Ok, because this thing is getting out of hand, I feel I should respond and tell my side of this, to begin with their winnings, have not been spent or touched, I’ve talked with Simon “Sambuca” Dorval, and Kain “Stryker” Milakovic multiple times, trying to get this resolved, each time nothing has moved forward, I’ve talked to Patrick “Parol” Krol & Lyubomir” Bloodwater” Spasov as well telling them what needed to be done, they replied we don’t trust sending you our real life information, I said okay that’s fine if you don’t want to do that, fill out the form and take it to your local IRS office. To me I see no harm for them to just do what was asked on the 15th of last month and just get all of this dealt with, but as of yet, this has not happened yet,

Now, I’ll get onto the Facebook issue, I for one do not agree with Sambuca or Stryker , whoever did it, putting my real life information on display because their players failed to do a simple task, so yes I deleted the page, there are still 14 days to cancel the deletion, maybe deleting it was harsh, and I’m willing to return page admin to Kain “Stryker” Milakovic as long as he, & company agree to keep my real life information aka address ETC off the page, no matter what someone has done to me or allegedly done , I would never go 4Chan on them and post their address out , just because I have it.

Next up is the own3D.tv issue, the channel own3D.tv/4Nothing NEVER belongs to Kain, or Simon, the channel had a previous name which I had changed into 4Nothing when I first joined up with them back on November 15th 2011, the channel was already under a partnership with own3D.tv before even getting the name changed, after all of this happened they demanded I hand over a channel I had been in control of since September 25th 2011,anyway what was agreed upon was that I would have the name changed, and they would make a new account under the name of 4Nothing which has already been done.
With this being said, I’ll let YOU the community think however you wish, but I just felt I needed to let me side be heard peace & good luck
First of all, your name is the only thing that appeared on the facebook page and this is obviously from today. You blocked everyone on your list and deleted our facebook page that we built. You still have all the winnings of the players you owe and we have no proofs of you having any sum left. What kind of message do you think blocking everyone and deleting our facebook page looks like. You are obviously lying to this whole community and keep doing it. Send the payment, get our facebook page back and we will remove everything we ever said about you. Until then we let the community decide who is lying and who is not.

JadenTheBroker

The Council

05-02-2012

Quote:
I am formally known as 4Not Legacy, and this is my side of the story
Ok, because this thing is getting out of hand, I feel I should respond and tell my side of this, to begin with their winnings, have not been spent or touched, I’ve talked with Simon “Sambuca” Dorval, and Kain “Stryker” Milakovic multiple times, trying to get this resolved, each time nothing has moved forward, I’ve talked to Patrick “Parol” Krol & Lyubomir” Bloodwater” Spasov as well telling them what needed to be done, they replied we don’t trust sending you our real life information, I said okay that’s fine if you don’t want to do that, fill out the form and take it to your local IRS office. To me I see no harm for them to just do what was asked on the 15th of last month and just get all of this dealt with, but as of yet, this has not happened yet,

Now, I’ll get onto the Facebook issue, I for one do not agree with Sambuca or Stryker , whoever did it, putting my real life information on display because their players failed to do a simple task, so yes I deleted the page, there are still 14 days to cancel the deletion, maybe deleting it was harsh, and I’m willing to return page admin to Kain “Stryker” Milakovic as long as he, & company agree to keep my real life information aka address ETC off the page, no matter what someone has done to me or allegedly done , I would never go 4Chan on them and post their address out , just because I have it.

Next up is the own3D.tv issue, the channel own3D.tv/4Nothing NEVER belongs to Kain, or Simon, the channel had a previous name which I had changed into 4Nothing when I first joined up with them back on November 15th 2011, the channel was already under a partnership with own3D.tv before even getting the name changed, after all of this happened they demanded I hand over a channel I had been in control of since September 25th 2011,anyway what was agreed upon was that I would have the name changed, and they would make a new account under the name of 4Nothing which has already been done.
With this being said, I’ll let YOU the community think however you wish, but I just felt I needed to let me side be heard peace & good luck
I tried to talk to you about this and all you did was ban me from Teamspeak and tell me yolo on skype before removing me. This rambling isn't considered a response in my opinion.

Gragas121

05-02-2012

"they replied we don’t trust sending you our real life information" by information i think you mean the Social Security Number you asked them to dish out to you and said that I (Kramer) was on board and already gave you mine to reassure them when I DID NOT.

mipeirong

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Not SamBuca View Post
We never actually hired Legacy to work for team4not. He was team fire manager and we picked up fire for our organization that had just begun at the time. No contracts were signed because we were just not ready to give the teams anything yet. There was no website and no sponsors at the time. We told them we would support them financially the best we could and we did. Legacy took care of this because his team trusted him and that is all. We are both at fault but he still stole the money.
I am aware of this, but you should have had something in writing when you are trusting someone to be the representative of your company. Like I said, you've learned your lesson. I hope the next person you choose to manage your team is more professional.

Crownface

05-02-2012

You guys are all sorts of crazy.

Quantic SamBuca

05-02-2012

I will not reply on this thread anymore because this is going to start looking unprofessional if we start debating what legacy says is true or not. I will post if we do receive payments from Legacy. He gave us our facebook page back. Maybe all that was needed is a forum thread to make him move again. Thank you guys for all the support. We just want this situation cleared and that our player get their deserved money.

Gragas121

05-02-2012

Quote:
I never said you were on board, what I said was i told Kramer I mailed his out, and he replied "Ty" thankyou
Still, which I have not received mind you.

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Legacy, you do not need the teams tax info to send them their payments, nor anything else besides a paypal account or their name and mailing address. Taxes are the responsibility of the player. Just send the money.

Palin4President

05-02-2012

Legacy, you come off as a huge, greasy scumbag.

4Not, get a lawyer and take him to small claims court. Judges have a fair bit of discretion in small claims and it will be blatantly obvious that Legacy is a predatory idiot.

And if all else fails post his personal information on Reddit