Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Fair Warning: Ex 4Not manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bubs

Recruiter

05-02-2012

I bet he's playing some other games right now, I'm sure police could find him with their resources in 10 minutes. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Ixionas:
My opinion of you will always be postive as long as you keep that green hat on.
You guys should try to press charges.


Press charges?

On what, exactly?

If I'm reading it right, the money was given to him, not to the company.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOgReaper

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Crownface:
Press charges?

On what, exactly?

If I'm reading it right, the money was given to him, not to the company.


Fraud at the very least, he said he was the owner of 4not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageNightmare

Junior Member

05-02-2012

This is seriously messed up >.< UPVOTE!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
LgN Reaper:
Fraud at the very least, he said he was the owner of 4not.


I don't know, the OP is written really badly, I can't tell what exactly happened.

Quote:
none, and I mean none of the TEAM4NOT players have received any payouts from the man that essentially defrauded the community by pretending to be a manger here at team4not


What does that mean exactly, how are winnings usually distributed from tournaments?

Do tournament coordinators seriously just write a check to anyone who says they're a manager?

What was his position before all of this happened?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOgReaper

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Crownface:
I don't know, the OP is written really badly, I can't tell what exactly happened.



What does that mean exactly, how are winnings usually distributed from tournaments?

Do tournament coordinators seriously just write a check to anyone who says they're a manager?

What was his position before all of this happened?


I thought it was written fine. I don't know. But he was the manager just not an owner. It would have been fine if he didn't take the money and run.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RP Rares

Senior Member

05-02-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
LgN Reaper:
I thought it was written fine. I don't know. But he was the manager just not an owner. It would have been fine if he didn't take the money and run.


Well, of course it would have been fine, but what it seems like is the tournament coordinators wrote a check directly to that guy, not to the 4not company.

Of course it's horrible, i'm not condoning his actions whatsoever, but I don't see how it's fraud. I don't know the conditions of the payouts; if it's their policy to just hand out personal checks to individuals, then I don't think anything can be done. The purpose of the OP is just to warn people about this guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackchampion

Senior Member

05-02-2012

I remember watching a certain persons stream (won't mention names unless this information is really important) and legacy was talking to this individual. The streamer asked how are you getting your money? And legacy asked him to mute stream. I found that very odd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOgReaper

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Crownface:
Well, of course it would have been fine, but what it seems like is the tournament coordinators wrote a check directly to that guy, not to the 4not company.

Of course it's horrible, i'm not condoning his actions whatsoever, but I don't see how it's fraud. I don't know the conditions of the payouts; if it's their policy to just hand out personal checks to individuals, then I don't think anything can be done. The purpose of the OP is just to warn people about this guy.


It's fraud because he claimed to be the owner of 4not, and not just the manager which he was.