Lux's Laser is BUGGED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Bump

Aria of War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

This also happened to me tonight. I was Raka and a perfectly aimed laser did 0 damage.

B0red0mFTW

05-02-2012

You know.. you are right! It happened to me few times yesterday, I assumed it was lag or I just missed...
I clearly saw the laser go through the champ but they took no damage...

RenegadeTQ

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightan View Post
think skill shots in general are bugged at the moment
I've noticed this with Brand's Q and Shens Taunt.

TheMountainGoat

05-02-2012

i was spectating a game yesterday where this happened. lux nuked a MF, then fired her ult. MF walked right through it and took no damage. it stuck out at me, so i rewinded and checked it again... yehap, it hit her alright. no damage. didn't even ignite the passive.

Renzenku

05-02-2012

Happened to me with Hecarim's Ult actually... I was playing against a Nidalee and Ult'd her, it clearly went through her and hit her but she just walked up and pounced out after my animation had finished.

Denvalas

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwn Msic View Post
CC has always stopped my Lux ults o.o
WUT? As fas as i know the only way to stop Lux lzr is killing her before she cast it just like EZ ult :X, maybe im wrong );

xXDawnBladeXx

05-02-2012

Actually happened to me with Tristana's ultimate, except, it hit them and knocked them back just did 0 damage, literally 0 damage. I had to flash and auto for the kill my ultimate and ignite should have gotten.

Tundrahawk

05-02-2012

I play with a guy who mains Lux. Laser goes through target/s at least once a game. This has lost us team fights several times.

DarkRaiiin

05-02-2012

We gave up whining about this; it's been around since I started playing (Nocturne release) and hasn't gotten any attention from Riot.