Lux's Laser is BUGGED.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob36

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

i think it happens if you get cc'd mid ult. before cc never interupted. just then i was midway thru my ult then talon silences me but my ult animation still goes through but it did no damage.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob36 View Post
i think it happens if you get cc'd mid ult. before cc never interupted. just then i was midway thru my ult then talon silences me but my ult animation still goes through but it did no damage.
Which shouldn't happen if I'm not mistaken?

Draiders

05-02-2012

Something else interesting about the Lux Laser is that if an enemy is directly behind her they will still be hit. I am not 100% sure about this but I have had it happen to my enemies while I am using Lux on multiple occasions.

Example would be Katarina Shunpo's Lux while she is using her laser and gets hurt by it while at her back.

DJLTheFirst

05-02-2012

This glitch tends to occur when Lux's ultimate is aimed perfectly.
And what I mean by perfectly, I mean the center of the ability is in line with the center of the target champion

S9 Rengar

05-02-2012

I played an Ezreal game today as well, ult did no damage 1/5 times, and Q's would go through people every once in awhile nowhere near as often tho.

Aliothale

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLTheFirst View Post
This glitch tends to occur when Lux's ultimate is aimed perfectly.
And what I mean by perfectly, I mean the center of the ability is in line with the center of the target champion
I think you may be right. That's pretty much the only time it happens to me. I always have to aim slightly off to avoid it.

Bob36

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliothale View Post
Which shouldn't happen if I'm not mistaken?
yeah i think it's not intended

S9 Rengar

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob36 View Post
CC has always stopped my Lux ults o.o

Aliothale

05-02-2012

I've missed a few snares going through people every once and a while.. but not as often as her ult not doing damage.

Aliothale

05-02-2012

Let's keep this bumped and hopefully some REDS can address the problem!

For all my Lux lovers out there, STAY POSITIVE! <3

12345612 ... 19