Guide: Fast Jax- BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME HANDS DOWN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaikuSama

08-13-2010

Hi everyone, I'm Zaiku and before I write this guide I want to clarify a few things. Firstly, yes this is my first post and YES I am only a level 13. But I still honestly think, and I'm probably right, than I am the BEST LoL player in the world. However, I've had a good run and I want to share my secret method of victory to the world so that others can really play this game the way it was meant to be played. I present to all of you ladies and gentlemen:

~:~:~FAST JAX~:~:~

Ok, now I'm sure you're thinking: "Fast Jax? WTF?" But I can assure you that this particular build and strategy for Jax is infallible and will bring you victory 100% of the time no matter what the situation is. Now before you start your game you should set up masteries and runes. By that, I mean remove them ALL as Fast Jax is far too fast to have any need for such trivial things. When the game commences, you must type into ALL CHAT:

Quote:
SURPRISE! I'M BACK!
This will convince all enemies that you are a regular Jax and they will not prepare countermeasures for a Fast Jax which in itself is futile as nothing can countermeasure Fast Jax. Then in team chat you must say:

Quote:
SURPRISE! I'M FAST JAX!
Do not say the wrong quote in the wrong chat or you may ruin the stun of Fast Jax. Not the stun of the actual characters' moves but the stun of the ENEMY PLAYERS themselves that you are playing Fast Jax, the stun may be so great they may even pass out at their computers making Fast Jax's job even more fast. So far, so great. Your next goal is to buy a Doran's Shield and insist to your team mates that you fight like a man and will relentlessly push the middle lane without relent in a manner that shows no relent. Those familiar with fast Jax will smile wryly and know the best is yet to come. Now it is is IMPERATIVE that you feed the enemy. That's right, do not upgrade your abilities and attack everything you see, just mash your right click until your mouse breaks. If done successfully you should feed the enemies very well until they are fed. I forgot to mention earlier your summoner abilities should be revive and flash so as soon as you die you can get back to the middle lane and continue your manly and relentless assault. Now after the enemies have been sufficiently fed and you have done this all the way til mid game you should have enough money to buy 5 more Doran's Shields so that your equipment is naught but Doran's shields. This raises a question about how Jax can wield so many shields at once, this question is made invalid by the fact that you are playing Fast Jax and he is so fast that he can not be questioned in all his fast glory. Now that you have 6 Doran's shields it's time to upgrade your abilities, it is IMPERATIVE that you upgrade counter strike first to it's maximum level, then leap strike, then empower and upgrading your ultimate whenever it is available. Now your next goal is the tricky part, since you have 6 Doran's shields it is time for you to show just how fast you are, even if you are not yet Fast Jax.

You must backdoor, regardless of how far their turrets have been pushed or how many enemies are in the base at this current point in time you must get to the enemy base and allow the turret by the shopkeep to destroy you, if any other turret or another enemy gets the kill you must try again, you MUST be executed by the shopkeep's turret. No exceptions. When you finally achieve this, the enemy won't realise but seeds of fear will be planted within their hearts over the sheer amount of speed you have just exhibited and allow for the aforementioned "real life stun" to take place when necessary. Now that you have achieved this, the enemy should be easily overpowering your team and pushing all your lanes, whilst you are on the verge of defeat simply stand in your base and dance. That is all. Dance. Dance until all of your turrets and all inhibitors have been destroyed and your nexus is on the verge of death. Team mates will most likely rage at you and report you, but those familiar with Fast Jax and his Fast exploits will laugh with joy at the fast victory that you shall swiftly deliver with blinding speed. Ok, sell all your Doran's Shields as you have no need for any of them and buy "Ninja Tabi". You are most likely going to feel a rush of adrenaline in your veins as time seemingly slows to a crawl, not just in game but in real life as well. Everything in the game should be 70x slower than usual except for you, this is not due to lag or everyone else being slow. However you are simply so fast that everything else is sluggish in comparison. Simply clicking anywhere on the map will cause you to instantly appear there! The reason for this is the same reason that those seeds of fear you planted earlier will blossom into flowers of despair. You have successfully become... Fast Jax!

Now to make the ultimate come back! You simply push mid, worry about nothing as your rate of attack is so high that your fast attacks will be able to counter a 5 man gank before any of the opposing "gankers" lay a single hit on Fast Jax. However after every kill you must taunt then dance. You must also type the following into all chat:

Quote:
Imagine if I had a real weapon!
Worry not about dying during your boastful exhibition as you will be so fast that you cannot be physically defeated. After you have pushed every turret in the middle lane simply recall, yes right there in the enemy base. Your recall will be fast and demoralizing to your foes. Now, rinse and repeat for the top and bottom lanes respectively. Tell your team mates to stand back and allow you to single handedly finish the nexus, if they attempt to defy your fast authority give them a threat in a fast manner that you WILL leave the game if they don't obey your fast commands.

Right before the Nexus is about to be destroyed, stop attacking and dance 8 times per level. So if you are a level 10, dance 80 times, saying the following per dance on all chat:

Quote:
SWINGING IN THE SIXTIES!
After you have finished your mesmerizing and fast dance, recall and call a surrender vote to give your foe false hope, Obviously see to it that the surrender vote fails, finally sell your Ninja Tabi and become regular Jax again. Now as a team, all of you push mid and finish the game. After destroying the nexus, do NOT say GG. Simply claim that they are noobs as they lost to Slow Jax. Congratulations, you now have the awesome power of Fast Jax at your disposal. And remember, the only thing that can beat fast Jax is another Fast Jax, of course having two Fast Jax in one game may cause the game to crash so whoever becomes Fast Jax first will take victory! Happy Gaming!

Pwnacus Maximus

08-13-2010

You tried too hard. ALMOST funny, but not.

bawchicawawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

Tryhard unfunny

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

GTFO of our forum troll!

ZaikuSama

08-13-2010

What's with you guys and your hatred of trying hard? Oh you kids theses days. =P

Lorifel

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
You tried too hard. ALMOST funny, but not.
This.

Fapjuice

Recruiter

08-13-2010

You guys don't know 'Fast Jax' if he swang in the 60s, destroyed your nexus and completely 1v5'd your whole team

Nigioh

08-14-2010

This is simply brilliant, i used the build almost correctly. When i bought my 6 dorans shields, i combined them to make one ultra dorans shield of epic justices. The game then crashed. But before the enemy could let out a sigh of false hope, i rejoined the session.

We won.

Problem is i reported the build to riot games at the end of the session (yes i reported myself for excessive time spent not idle {because i was too fast]). Its gonna get nerfed tommorow. They said they would limit you to only 5 dorans shields. ;(

Awesome guide, too bad its not gonna exist for too long.

LONG LIVE FAST JAX!

Fapjuice

Recruiter

08-14-2010

^THIS!

Same thing happened to a friend of a friend of mine!

LaMilton Taeshan

08-14-2010

tl;dr

picture amused me