Need dodge penalty.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG I HATE U

05-14-2012

Four

Ahhhh Crap

05-14-2012

I like the no dodge penalty

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

2 dodges

datagram

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
12 minute queues. 5 mins of drafting, then people dodging at the last second. Sometimes people dodging because they don't like even one of the three bans. We need this penalty reinstated, please.
Make it happen, Riot. People dodge all the time now.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

The dodging has to stop.

Glorious Bird

05-28-2012

Quit playing draft because it took too long to set-up only for a dodge and oddly enough in blind pick you get people playing a larger variety of champions rather than FotW and top top top tier champions.

Then again I won't deny I dodged draft now and then if randumbs picked something really, really bad.

ZenithZephyr

05-28-2012

6 consecutive dodges

Pemmin

05-29-2012

Maybe you should make a post about this in general...I don't think riot comes to these forums anymore.

Phourc

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Bird View Post
Then again I won't deny I dodged draft now and then if randumbs picked something really, really bad.
While there's no penalty I dodge all Zileans. They usually try some backcapping ****, and usually are terrible at it.

ZenithZephyr

06-15-2012

Just had two chain dodgers. They would dodge, then get queued with me again. Overall had 9 consecutive dodges. Spent 40 mins getting the game to start.