Not spending another penny on LoL until queue dodge penalties are reinstated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

06-14-2012

I'd love to slap the idiot who decided that Dominion doesn't deserve the same basic quality of life features that other game modes get.

Sauron

06-14-2012

I've been spamming Lyte's matchmaking thread about this issue for a long time now. He keeps ignoring it.

MyDeadGrandma

06-14-2012

Hmmmmm. Nope. I'm abusing it while I still can. Sorry, but I don't want morgana on my team when she's just gonna lose bot lane anyway and need a switch only to go top and do absolutely nothing.

Phourc

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I've been spamming Lyte's matchmaking thread about this issue for a long time now. He keeps ignoring it.
I've never seen Lyte even acknowledge dominion's existence in any of his 200-post threads, and I know i've asked him dom-related questions in it before.

FDru

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Hmmmmm. Nope. I'm abusing it while I still can. Sorry, but I don't want morgana on my team when she's just gonna lose bot lane anyway and need a switch only to go top and do absolutely nothing.
Yeah and then you get a bot lane Soraka who doesn't know how to build but you don't know that until it's too late. The cycle never ends.

Bump cause 20 minutes in queue because 7 dodges is ****ing retarded.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

/signed.

TheFrenchTickler

06-15-2012

Luckily I don't spend many pennies on LoL anymore - but if they were to fix this I promise to buy a legendary skin. Wonder what our new resident Red has to say about dodges.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Yes, I like that reverse idea.I WILL buy a skin as soon as I see dodge penalties implemented in Dominion.

Maybe Robomumu or Dragonblade Talon.

TaIont

06-15-2012

To be fair this is only a problem for the high elo players. I remember in lower elos I would dodge all the time if our team comp was terrible because going in to a losing game would never feel good. It was nice to have the option and I hated SR because you were just screwed. Now I just assume everyone knows what they are doing no matter what the pick so I only dodge if my team is fighting at champ select. The majority of dominion players arent high elo so they have maybe less than a minute queue times so a dodge is nothing for them. However I have seen the insane queue times of some people and well I am glad to say I am not that good because **** that is completely unfair. If they made it so once you reach a certain elo there is a penalty that could possibly work out. Draft needs dodge penalty period.

LadysKnight

06-15-2012

I'd agree 100% if there was ranked and if matchmaking wasn't awful. As it is, we've all had those games early on when we're lower elo where the one guy says "dominion doesn't matter and I'm just trying a build for SR". I'd dodge that regardless of time penalty because THAT is a waste of my time. I do hate the people who dodge just when they don't like their comp though. It's really tiresome, especially in draft.