@RIOT featured dominion spectator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Why cant we have atleast one match from a high hidden elo dominon game to watch?? Anyone else agree?

Kristhunder

05-01-2012

That would be nice

Talith PA

05-01-2012

Because we don't have any high elo dominion games to watch. I've been in queue for the last 75 minutes!

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

Dunno, when Sauron, Feedski, Nekrogen, et al were in a game yesterday which I spectated, it didn't appear on the list.

Talith PA

05-01-2012

I'm going to assume that the total ELO of the players in the game need to reach some certain threshold before it shows up. What I'm wondering is if it even shows blind pick games.

DiscworldDeath

05-01-2012

They said normal games with especially high skilled players will show up as well. Dunno.

DJTK

05-02-2012

So far I have only seen SR. And in the featured list, there is no way to determine if the match is SR or Dom until you are in it.

DiscworldDeath

05-02-2012

Thus far I've only seen "Ranked" in the Featured list. And seeing 5 people and not 3, I knew it was SR.

junseii

05-02-2012

The mode has only been out for a day, and facts are facts, Dom isn't really the focus of league's competitive and main audience, so we might see spectated Dom matches eventually, just not right now.

800eloPubtrash

05-02-2012

They probably want dominion to be a casual mode. Besides from what I've seen it looks incredibly hard to "carry" in dominion. Why would anyone subject themselves to that much stress?