how do people play ranked so soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tater951

07-11-2012

Been with lol for about a year and I have 3 champions so far. I barely have enough ip to support one champions runes let alone two but my true question is how do people get 16 champions to play ranked?

I also hear about people who get banned and just start a new account and misbehave in ranked but how the heck do they get 16 champions so they can queue for ranked at such a low level? Just curious.

Also, what is the fastest way to farm IP other than IP boosts?

Retui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

It's not really that hard to obtain 16 champions. They meet that requirement simply by buying the cheap ones. Whether they are decent with them is another story.

As for runes, it's not likely they have a completed rune page for any one type of champion, or if they do, then it's just for one type of champion.

Fastest way to get IP really is to just keep playing. I haven't played Dominion in quite awhile, but if you play a lot of those you can get plenty of IP since those matches last about 20 minutes as opposed to SR matches that last anywhere from 20-45 minutes.

MoreMedz

07-11-2012

It depends on whether "fast" for you means getting more ip as soon as possible or getting more ip with the least number of games.

If the former is true, then you just need to play more often. Try to get in a few hours of game in each day, whether you win or not.

If the latter is true, then you should try to at least get your FWOD bonus each day. You can also make some ip from participating in the Tribunal.

Buying relatively less expensive champions is another thing. For the ip cost of three 6.3k champions, you can easily fill your roster with lots of cheaper champions.

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Trying to get 16 6300 IP champions is hard, but you can always buy the cheap ones.

Majiiii

07-12-2012

If you play LoL the whole day, you sure have enough IP to at least buy a few champs. Also, how many wins you have, and the more wins the better than IP