Reginald makes Dyrus cry; TSM in turmoil?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Amazing Thor

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Yeah, it's a 1 million dollar tournament, but it's also a game. Does anyone deserve a browbeating when they don't do perfectly in a game? I think not. There's a difference between being serious and being a jerk.

This is also why I dislike TSM so much; they're drama queens who go overkill as much for the publicity as anything else.
It also happens to be their jobs

Relykz

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
If someone would just punch him in the mouth when he yells.. he would learn the proper way to speak to his peers real quick.
This

MiltonTheButcher

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Yeah, it's a 1 million dollar tournament, but it's also a game. Does anyone deserve a browbeating when they don't do perfectly in a game? I think not. There's a difference between being serious and being a jerk.

This is also why I dislike TSM so much; they're drama queens who go overkill as much for the publicity as anything else.
for TSM it is not a game. This is their career and they have chosen to pursue playing this professionally. Just like any other team for sports. the game excuse goes out the window when you are doing something to make your living.

That said, while I didn't see the altercation, if it was a classic Regi rage fest than that is not good. The same stuff I said about professionalism applies here. This is exactly why Jonas was brought in the first time, and now that he's gone they've gone right back to how they were it seems. I understand they were on break for a while after IPL but what was it, 2 days before Dyrus was pulling all nighters and going to bed at 2-3pm?

They either need Jonas back, or need to grow up and realise that they have to handle their team BS civilly and professionally or they're just going to have another Hannover on their hands. Only this time, it'll be at the Regionals and they won't even get a shot at the season 2 championships.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Whoever the white guy is gets yelled at. TRM. Dyrus.

Clue

05-02-2012

High ELO AND sensitive? ****, I wish I was a girl just so I could cuddle Dyrus.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsawdom View Post
Is RainMan the father? Will Dyrus ever find his long lost love Mr. Pillow?

tune in next week on Days of our League to find out what happens next
was unsure about what was going on in this thread until I saw this.

Puny Ancus

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiradle View Post
High ELO AND sensitive? ****, I wish I was a girl just so I could cuddle Dyrus.
He has his pillow for that. I wonder how dirty that thing is.

ShiznazTM

05-02-2012

-Reginald Steals Pillow- "YOU CAN HAVE THIS BACK WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO HELP ME WHEN I SAY SO!"

-Dyrus begins to tear up.-

Redeemed In Fire

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelberan View Post
for TSM it is not a game. This is their career and they have chosen to pursue playing this professionally. Just like any other team for sports. the game excuse goes out the window when you are doing something to make your living.

That said, while I didn't see the altercation, if it was a classic Regi rage fest than that is not good. The same stuff I said about professionalism applies here. This is exactly why Jonas was brought in the first time, and now that he's gone they've gone right back to how they were it seems. I understand they were on break for a while after IPL but what was it, 2 days before Dyrus was pulling all nighters and going to bed at 2-3pm?

They either need Jonas back, or need to grow up and realise that they have to handle their team BS civilly and professionally or they're just going to have another Hannover on their hands. Only this time, it'll be at the Regionals and they won't even get a shot at the season 2 championships.
OK so career then. Would you take your co-worker (boss?) yelling at you and berating you every time you made a mistake? That's the sense I get from the TSM "news" I hear, and it's just not the sort of thing I like to encourage.

Coyotedash

05-02-2012

someone really needs to make a video with all of Regi's **** ups on game with a voice over of him yelling the the rest of TSM as the background music/sound and send it to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
Why does Regi even think he has a right to rage at Dyrus?
because dyrus is weak in personality
he brought a ****ing pillow (Mr. Pillow) to a tournament

Regi knows he can roll all over him and Dyrus will not stand up

he is essentially a bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracIe eIixir View Post
breaking people down is not a good way to build them up.
holy **** oracle elixir making sense you know Regi is a huge ****** when Oracle elixir post something like this