I love this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iM H4RVEY D3NT

05-01-2012

The title was actually sarcastic, solo queue is so annoying.

I usually go solo top bruisers, and my last 3 games with Renekton have been....
9/2/7
6/3/7
8/5/1

All my deaths come late game during team fights because I dive their carry and my team melts and then I have to 1v5.

Most of my kills come from early laning/mid game where renekton dominates. I usually take their top lane and make them a non factor during mid game. Is there any reason at all I should be losing these games? I can't seem to catch a break.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

05-01-2012

You're losing because Renekton does not work well as a carry. As you said, he dominates early/mid game.

iM H4RVEY D3NT

05-03-2012

But the fact of the matter is, I am shutting down their top laners and basically I am just frustrated by the fact that I never have a team who can do well late game. It is not even the comps its just the players that aggravate me. Example, just played another game with Renekton 10/5/something. Completely shut Riven down the whole laning phase, and she wasn't in fights for the next 15 minutes, and my team still loses. I am just cursed with bad teams I guess.

Sephrinx

05-03-2012

Yep. I have the same curse man. It doesn't matter what I do or how hard I try, I always get stuck with ****** teams that feed, rage, afk, lose tower at 7 minutes. Stuff like that. It is beyond annoying. I have given up with this game. The only time I really play it is just to eff around and troll. There is no point

Matchmaking is broken. Everyone knows it, and they don't want to admit it due to getting flamed. I am around 1400 elo and I stopped there due to the fact that when I Que with friends who are lower level than me I would bring in higher tier players, well thats what you would think anyway, but the matchmaing doesn't work.

There is no hope.

This game has been ruined for my by bads. It was fun while it lasted, just move on to D3 Or GW2 and forget about it... what a waste of time, I feel ripped offf...

It is not due to my personal skill, it is due to the lack of skill of other players who I get grouped with.
That is all.